• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 30 2017 4-night Bahamian Cruise

Thank you Sherri for the information. I have signed up on the spreadsheet for the FE exchange. I have also gone to the FB site, but didn't put my name on the spread sheet I put it on the pinned post, so I will also put it on the spreadsheet. That is the Goofy group correct? Just wanted to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thanks!

Thank you Sherri for the information. I have signed up on the spreadsheet for the FE exchange. I have also gone to the FB site, but didn't put my name on the spread sheet I put it on the pinned post, so I will also put it on the spreadsheet. That is the Goofy group correct? Just wanted to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thanks!

yes I believe goofy still has room :) thx

I think I got it. So excited. This is our first cruise and we won't be on another for a long time, so our door hanger won't be anything fancy.

I have locked the spreadsheet as it is 6 weeks before we will be going on the cruise.
Please print off a copy of the list for yourself. There will be no more changes to this list.

Looking forward to our cruise :tinker::mickeyjum

Just checking in. We are all still a go for our FE group, right? Do we have a fb page? I'm on one for the cruise but haven't seen anything for our actual FE group.

Just checking in. We are all still a go for our FE group, right? Do we have a fb page? I'm on one for the cruise but haven't seen anything for our actual FE group.

We are good to go. Here is the only place you will find information for this FE. THe face book group also has a FE set up. For some reason the DIS board people dont want Facebook and DIS boards to be connected. lol

Sooooooo excited to go on this cruise. We leave for the first half of our trip in 19 days!!!!!!!

We are good to go. Here is the only place you will find information for this FE. THe face book group also has a FE set up. For some reason the DIS board people dont want Facebook and DIS boards to be connected. lol

Sooooooo excited to go on this cruise. We leave for the first half of our trip in 19 days!!!!!!!
Thanks, Sherri! I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter