January 26, 2002 Magic Cruisers!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned to my 8 year old daughter that some people on the cruise are writing to each other in advance of the cruise. She loved the idea of meeting another girl her age before the cruise and she'd like to have an email penpal. Anyone else out there in the same situation?

I have an 8 year old daughter who will be sailing with us.....I'm sure she would like to communicate with your daughter (through us, of course). My e-mail addy is kssbkb@aol.com.

Kathy

Well we just booked today! Myself, DW, DD (15), and DS (13). We took the same cruise this past August and had a blast. Hope we get great weather.

See ya on board!

Welcome Space Cowboy and fam!!!! Lisa, my son e-mailed yours back...cool.:p Happy packing.

Alison

My DD (12) and DD (10) would also enjoy emailing someone close to their age before the Jan 26th trip.

They keep asking me if there will be other girls on the ship their age. (Lots! ..I tell them)

Our email addy is: coldhandswarmhearts@hotmail.com

19 more days!...See you all there!

hmmm...We still havent received our cruise docs yet.

I am getting very discouraged and worried. I know that the documents left disney on the 27th of December for us, but they still have not arrived at our TA in calgary. My TA seems to be giving me a run around? Maybe they are sincere, I just don't know what else to do. Any suggestions??
Nicole

We're taking our Princess (8 months old) on her first trip to Disney! Actually, she has been to WDW once, when we were pregnant (Mommy missed Space Mountain :mad:)

DH and I are on our second cruise...looking forward to cruising "Disney-style"!

Splurged on a Nav. verandah, deck 6 aft! (What a terrific DH!)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Susan Bryan and Grace
:wave:

Packing ?!!!!!! Arrrgh !! I still haven't put everything up from Christmas!! I am SO excited .. so is the kiddo - he has to concentrate on school for 3 weeks.... gonna be a looooooong 3 weeks!

See y'all SOON!

Hi Everyone -

Well I picked up my Docs last Wednesday - I am SSOO EXCITED!! It's like when you have them in your hand, then it's REAL. Well anyways - are we still planning on meeting with our lime green ribbons on?? I have to get to a Micheal's or another craft store. Time and place?? Looking forward to making new friends -

Phyllis :pinkbounc

We're just trying to keep things together to be able to get out of town on vacation at the end of the month--no time to go shopping for green ribbons! But we'll be there! We just got our cruise documents too! But if any of you have a lot of extra time on your hands, get some extra ribbons for us! We'll see you there!

I'm going to the fabric store in the am to get some stuff to finish my DD's dress for formal night, so I was planning to get lime green ribbons then so I'll get extra if that helps out jasonandgroup
Nicole

PS That is if I ever get my travel documents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Yup...we're still on for the DIS meet...pretty excited as this will be our first time in 3 WDW trips(and 3 years) that we'll meet other DISers! Never did spot any green ribbons in WDW before!

The meet is right after the boat drill (4:30pmish) on Deck 10, Starboard, looking over the Goofy Pool. We'll have our GOH badges and green ribbons on! I also have an extra 3 meters of green ribbon, so I will bring it for those who need it!

I feel for all of you who don't have your docs yet! I would be pretty upset...we are leaving for WDW in 11 days and I am so glad our docs are all filled out and ready to go! I am anal about planning and would be nagging my TA constantly if I didn't already have my docs!

I am getting so completely excited! I'm like a kid...13 more days!!!!...12 more days!...11 more days!!

I am so thankful that we will be, not only on our first cruise, but that it's on DISNEY!!! WOOOO HOOOO

The GOH Badge Cass referenced is the Guest of Honor Badge. She mentioned it way back in an earlier message.

GOH: Guest of Honor Badge...they sell them at WDW. They are badges with Disney Characters on them and you can get your name engraved on it. On the very top, in small lettering it says Guest of Honor. They are pretty cute and some cast members will call you by name...ex: when we last went on Splsh Mountain, the CM said "Have a great time on Splash Mountain Cass" :)

Just a little thing that makes Disney more special to us :)

Thanks Cass. I haven't been to Disney in a while but we are going to take our DD in December 2002 in conjunction with the $99 cruise we are getting from this trip. The name badges sound cute but since I don't have one, look for me with my lime green ribbon. Look forward to meeting you.

Phyllis:wave:

We will also be cruising on the 1/26 Magic cruise.....first time for us. Me(36), DW(3?) and DD(4) look for the lime green and blue flowered shirts at the island theamed party!:earseek::wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter