January 2016 Discount Code Watch

Joining in as well! Package booked Jan 23-31, airfare purchased. We are huge bargain hunters, so fingers crossed for a discount!

looking to book 1/23-29 as well...i think free dining is usually offered during this time???

Looking to go back in January again in 2016. Crowds for last week in January were not slow it was actually busier then our past may vaca. However last year stay,play,dine came out in October. Art of animation little mermaid rooms are never included in discount we learned that the hard way. If you book through "AAA" when discounts are available they will do all the work for you. We have a friend who usually tells us right before discounts come out so I will post if I hear anything.

We are booked at POP for Jan. 3-9th and hoping for SPD to come out for that time. My fear is that it will start the 4th. If that is the case, does anyone know if we can still get the deal on the 4th-9th if we check in on the 3rd?

We will be driving from Birmingham for the first time...not excited about the road trip, but it is also why I don't want to change my park dates due to our travel time.

I seem to remember reading other discussions in which a person simply made two reservations - one for the first night then one for the remainder. Probably easiest if you speak to a CM when setting it up, and adding a request for keeping the same room. Since you have already booked, just talk to someone and have him adjust it accordingly. I am hoping January will be quiet (our first trip that time of year) and it shouldn't be fully booked when the discounts come out.

Just booked our flights last night, Jan 30-Feb 7. :lovestruc We are having a hard time deciding on a resort, so we were hoping for discounts to help us make that decision, but we obviously don't want to wait until October to book because of making ADRs, so I guess we're just going to have to guess...

This is what I do: book a moderate that I wouldn't mind paying full price for. Then if discounts come out later for deluxe, I just switch.

Renting dvc today!!!! We stand to save quite a bit across 4 rooms, I am so excited to get it nailed down!!! 1/30-2/5/16
I can't wait!!

We are booked for Jan 22-31. The last 3 years for that time of year have been the Stay Play & Dine offer. I get to book our ADRs next Sunday! I hate the waiting game to find out what discounts are going to be lol! I actually got our flight booked back in April.

We are booked for Jan 22-31. The last 3 years for that time of year have been the Stay Play & Dine offer. I get to book our ADRs next Sunday! I hate the waiting game to find out what discounts are going to be lol! I actually got our flight booked back in April.

Wow I didn't realize it's almost 6 months. We are going from 1/23 - 1/31.. I've never booked ADRs this far in advance. Do I have to login every morning at 7am to book each individual day of my trip. For instance 7/27 for 1/23 ~ 7/28 for 1/24 7/29 for 1/25 ... etc?

Wow I didn't realize it's almost 6 months. We are going from 1/23 - 1/31.. I've never booked ADRs this far in advance. Do I have to login every morning at 7am to book each individual day of my trip. For instance 7/27 for 1/23 ~ 7/28 for 1/24 7/29 for 1/25 ... etc?
If you are already booked for a package you can call or go online on the 180 day mark and book ADRs 10 days out

I am ririculously excited for ADR booking! I have had all of our days planned since February, it is nice to get it all actually booked!

If you are already booked for a package you can call or go online on the 180 day mark and book ADRs 10 days out

That's great news.. Now just counting down to 7/29

I am ririculously excited for ADR booking! I have had all of our days planned since February, it is nice to get it all actually booked!

Hahah we are the same way, my Google Docs are ridiculous right now planning meals, tours, and recreation.

Just booked Pirates and Pals, so excited, we haven't done that yet! Still trying to decide if I should just book something, or just wait for discounts, we already have our airfare. We go in a week and I'm going to try to call the bounceback offer line and see if they have extended anything into 2016 yet. :)

Just booked Pirates and Pals, so excited, we haven't done that yet! Still trying to decide if I should just book something, or just wait for discounts, we already have our airfare. We go in a week and I'm going to try to call the bounceback offer line and see if they have extended anything into 2016 yet. :)

I'm hoping to do Pirates and Pals on our arrival night! I have 8 days left until my 180 day. That's the top priority, so I'll be calling as soon as the phone lines open! :)

I'm hoping to do Pirates and Pals on our arrival night! I have 8 days left until my 180 day. That's the top priority, so I'll be calling as soon as the phone lines open! :)

You should be fine! We didn't even book our room yet so I didn't have the advantage of 180+10 and I called today for it and for whatever reason the 180 days cruise wasn't showing up, so she looked at january 12th and there were still at least 6 spots on that one, and it's 180 days was a few days ago.

Just trying to stay informed, I will book when the deal surfaces.

In for deals... Hoping something will come up for the third week of January since it's supposed to be one of their slower weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter