January 2016 Discount Code Watch

Quick Question - If I booked a Little Mermaid Standard Room for 2 adults and 2 kids from 1/23 - 1/31, have disney dining and park hopper tickets for 8 days, are there any current deals? If not is there something I should upgrade to in order to get a discount? Thanks for the help!

Little Mermaid rooms are specifically excluded. Your options would include:

1) Move to POP (if available) on Stay Play Dine - this would include the QS Dining and you could upgrade to regular dining. This would be right by AOA and you could walk across the bridge to see the resort. All Star resorts could work too but they aren't adjacent to AOA. Staying at the Value Resort level will be your cheapest option.

2) Upgrade to a moderate resort on Stay Play Dine - this may actually cost about the same or even more money than your current package but you'll be at a nicer resort.

3) Upgrade to a family suite at AOA - this would only include QS Dining so you'd have to upgrade and this probably would cost the most but you'd stay at your current resort and have a much nicer suite.

4) Checkout the room only discounts for any of the above options (which would also not include little mermaid rooms) but I think SPD is the better deal for you.

There are some discounts,but I think your room isn't one of them, you might think about upgrading to a moderate resort to get a discount.
I've looked at a couple places, if anyone knows anything that may be a better deal for family of 5, ages 6,4,2 kids all girls. My parents are going to on a different reservation.

Edit - didn't see the post above....sorry

You could also use Orbitz to get a discount on the room if you are set on AoA LM room. I did that last year, when I booked it was the only value resort with any availability so I got 15% off the room. Still would cost more than switching to POP, but was much less than a mod.

I think this has been said before but continue to check the Disney site if your desired resort or room category wasn't available. We had booked POR (stayed there last year too) on the SPD deal because Caribbean Beach was $273 more expensive. This morning I checked (I check every day!) and CBR water view rooms opened up for our dates for the SPD deal and now for $2.24 more TOTAL we can see a new resort. Check often if you're not in the exact room you want!!

I think this has been said before but continue to check the Disney site if your desired resort or room category wasn't available. We had booked POR (stayed there last year too) on the SPD deal because Caribbean Beach was $273 more expensive. This morning I checked (I check every day!) and CBR water view rooms opened up for our dates for the SPD deal and now for $2.24 more TOTAL we can see a new resort. Check often if you're not in the exact room you want!!

Thank you for the reminder! I just checked and the room view I couldn't get earlier was available, so I've switched!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter