January 2013 Discounts

Someone above said the WL discount is 25%.

Is the Play/Stay/Dine also a Visa offer or is it open to GP now? I keep meaning to sign up for the DV but never get around to it...very curious to know how much P/S/D would save me on my January trip!

Called back...
This CM had a bit more "magic". She was more personable and very willing to figure out what promo was better for us. Even chatted about food a bit.

We (2 adults & 2 kids) are in Nemo Suites for 5 nights with quick serve, park hopper & water parks etc. We are saving about $400.

We were going to be there 4 nights, I changed it to 5 earlier today and now my price is back to the 4 night price +- a few $.

:smickey:

Thank you ciera321 for your help! I called the number you gave and was able to apply the Visa discount to my existing reservation at AK from 1/17-1/22 and save slightly more than 1000!!! I did have to change from a savannah view room to a pool view which some may think I am crazy for but I know my family and it is worth it for that kind of savings!!!

Great!!! And that's not crazy at all! There are so many places to see that animals at AKL...;)

Wait...I'm confused by an earlier post...

Is the Play/Stay/Dine a general public offer?

Or are both of them only for Visa holders?

I was confused by the same thing - but I just called and Play/Stay/Dine is only for Disney Visa cardholders right now.

If anyone gets any details on the Stay/Play/Eat discount please post them. I called this morning and applied the RO discount but as a family of six with two rooms at the POP I guessing the Stay/Play/Eat will save more money. I just want a little more info before I call again. I have gotten NOTHING accomplished today! Just sitting here hitting the refresh button over and over and over. :rotfl2:

Both deals are only for Disney Visa right now.

The CM this morning told me that Pop Century discount was up to $600 with the Play/Stay/Dine deal.

Moderates and Deluxes seem to be getting a lot more than that.

If you are an AP holder, you only have to purchase a 2 day park ticket. I was quoted $1415.44 for 6 nights, reg. dining and 2 day park tickets for 2 adults POP standard room. She said allstar music was cheaper. I broke it down and it is about $40+ more per night than free dining would be. Decided to take room only and hope for bigger AP discount or free dining.

If anyone gets any details on the Stay/Play/Eat discount please post them. I called this morning and applied the RO discount but as a family of six with two rooms at the POP I guessing the Stay/Play/Eat will save more money. I just want a little more info before I call again. I have gotten NOTHING accomplished today! Just sitting here hitting the refresh button over and over and over. :rotfl2:

Based on my experience you should call back.
Call #1 I was told I was saving 15% at AoA (=about $200)
Call #2 I was saving about $400 and we talked about food (reading between the lines: she was aware of our dining plan).

I wish my e-mail confirmation would get to my box so I could give exact numbers?!

Yes, DYING to get details on the Play/Stay/Dine! :) Everyone's savings numbers are all over the place and I have no clue whether it's going to be a good deal for us or not.

So we have been thinking about signing up for a DV- if we did this now would we be eligible for these discounts? How would we sign up?

I don't get it, even with that post. It clearly says up to $600 in that Disney Rewards link, but I clearly got a $765 discount? :confused3

Any idea on how the Stay/Play/Dine would work for adjoining rooms at either Coronado or Pop. 3 adults in one room, 2 in the other. Would I get double the discount or would it be considered one discount?

Just got off the phone with Disney and applied the Disney Visa Discount-here is what we got:
January 26-February 2
POFQ Standard Room, 7 Day MYW tics, DDP
3 adults/1 child

Price Quote BEFORE discount: $3,927.72
Price Quote AFTER discount: $2,919.42
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Total Savings: $1,008.50

Then we had booked my parents in another room same dates as above
POFQ Standard Room, 7 Day MYW tics, DDP
2 Adults

Price Quote BEFORE discount: $2703.54
Price Quote AFTER discount: $2055.30
Total Savings: $648.24

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
So happy with the discount right now!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter