January 2013 Discounts

Well my theory about the site being down was wrong....BOOOO! Ha!! I am glad to hear that UK is getting FD in Jan now...maybe we will be next!!

Great thread!! We are hoping for a good discount for Jan for WL, but Disney has not been giving great public discounts for WL lately. Nevertheless, fingers crossed!! :thumbsup2

This waiting game is driving me nuts. We are a group of 12 going down from Jan. 27- Feb. 02. Free dining would be a nice incentive. I just hope the room hike isn't too high that it ends up not knocking any money off our bill anyways. =\

Just booked. I asked for a Visa, Florida resident or AP discount for Jan. got nothing. We don't qualify for FD ever, but the discounts are a better deal for us and we pay OOP for dining. I wish they would release something for Jan. We go every year at this time and there is always something--heres hoping its soon.

Just booked. I asked for a Visa, Florida resident or AP discount for Jan. got nothing. We don't qualify for FD ever, but the discounts are a better deal for us and we pay OOP for dining. I wish they would release something for Jan. We go every year at this time and there is always something--heres hoping its soon.

Nothing at all! That's awful...when are you going? We'll be there the 9th - 13th... because it is Maraton weekend, our dates will likely be blacked out...resorts are always full that weekend.

I'm waiting too. We are going January 25 for a week. We booked our room at the Art of Animation already. A room only discount would be nice. I got a pin the other day, but it was only until December for certain dates. What a tease!!!

Waiting too for either RO or FD. Going on Jan 3 to 13. Have LM room at AOA, but if FD or RO is offered I'm willing to change to another value hotel.

I am hoping for anything. we may do a split. we arrive dec31 and leave jan 5. it was the only way i could get in AOA LM room. if RO or FD become available we may move rooms. fingers crossed...probably around sept 29.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Sorry, I haven't gotten back sooner, sometimes the wifi at AKL is a bit spotty.
The BB says: free dining at Deluxe Resorts 8/18 - 9/26/13 for most nights, ask about other resorts and lengths of stays.

I am patiently waiting for any offers to be released, but I fear I may be driving my DH crazy...I am not trying to, but it is always a nice get away. It is ALWAYS an AWESOME time, plus we are taking my mom and step-dad with us this time for their first visit ever!! I can't wait to show them how magical it is!! I love WDW!!!

I'm (not so) patiently waiting to see if we are going to cancel our October trip and go in Janaury. I'm really wanting to go for YDD's 2nd birthday in January, but it would fall within the marathon weekend, which I'm wondering if it would hurt us as far as discounts go? I'd like to arrive late on the 8th or early on the 9th and check out that Sunday when the marathon is expected to be (the 13th). Anyone care to speculate on the possibility of free dining being offered around the 8th or 9th? We love free dining and it's the best discount for us.

I'm waiting too. We are going January 25 for a week. We booked our room at the Art of Animation already. A room only discount would be nice. I got a pin the other day, but it was only until December for certain dates. What a tease!!!

I got a pin for the first time yesterday and got all excited and then saw it was only until good December 22nd. I deleted it and then a few hours later I got another email from Disney Destinations and got all excited that it must be a new offer for after December so I eagerly opened the email and it was the same one! So disappointing :rolleyes:

Nothing at all! That's awful...when are you going? We'll be there the 9th - 13th... because it is Maraton weekend, our dates will likely be blacked out...resorts are always full that weekend.

We are booked Jan 26-30. We did the same time last year and ended up having to cancel our original ressies and rebook with a FR discount. I know something will come up, I just wish it would be soon so I can get it settled and not worry about it anymore.

I know something will come up, I just wish it would be soon so I can get it settled and not worry about it anymore.

Agreed!!! I think we are going for sure and I have my ADRs and I'm sure something will come along but I'd like to get everything booked so all I have left to do is count down my days :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter