January 2013 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Grumpy Grandma, Apr 13, 2012.

1. TaraZ

TaraZ Mouseketeer

Oh I hope this is true! Room only is my discount of choice! Fingers crossed!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. McKelly

McKelly DIS Veteran

WHAT?!?!?!?!!? What is the Disney Visa discount?????

4. rymahoney

rymahoney Mouseketeer

I'm a Disney visa holder and have not gotten any email offers. How does it usually work?

5. kiddywhompus

kiddywhompus Earning My Ears

Isn't that for people who have the Disney Visa card? He asked if I had one, and I don't. he said, "oh, because the visa discount starts today"

6. kiddywhompus

I would call. A CM told me yesterday to not rely on emails or the website, but to call in for up to date discounts.

7. McKelly

McKelly DIS Veteran

I have a Disney Visa, did he say what the discount was? When I call, I just want to be armed with knowledge in the event my CM doesn't know anything......

8. kiddywhompus

He just said it was the discount for disney visa holders, it was available for travel dates between January and March, and it was a RO discount. Hope that helps! Good Luck!:shamrock:

9. McKelly

McKelly DIS Veteran

Yeah, RO discount is out for Disney Visa 1/2-3/7. Rats, doesn't work for my dates. He said to keep watching, as more things might come out and he did confirm the October 10th date as "something else" as well.

10. 3angelsmom

3angelsmom Mouseketeer

Well this is encouraging. RO is my discount of choice! Dying to know which resorts, what percentage.......

Nothing posted about it on Mousesavers yet

11. yooperfan

yooperfan Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go

Just got the Disney Rewards Visa discount added to my rooms at POP. One room was standard, one preferred. I got the standard room for $84.11 tx included per night and the preferred for $92.81 with tax included. The first time I called the CM said no discounts for Jan. yet, so call back if you get a lazy CM. good luck everyone.

12. Me!Thatswho

Me!Thatswho Mouseketeer

So would you estimate that you received a 15% discount, or are these prices 20%?

I wonder if the DV discount is 15%, 25%, & 35%?:confused3

13. Muddy Rivers

Muddy Rivers Mouseketeer

Just got the Disney VISA discount applied to my room only reservation. Hard to say what the exact % is because they originally incorrectly listed the room price at POR as water view vs river view (a bit more $) on the original reservation.

Today they changed the price to river view and the grand total with tax was a little more than 26% less than the original. I'm guessing if I stayed with water view it would be close to 30%. Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone in getting their discounts.:)

14. hookedondw

hookedondw Earning My Ears

We just got a 25% RO at Wilderness Lodge for January 21-26 with our Disney Visa. She did not know anything about FD at this time.

15. dawnhaze

dawnhaze DIS Veteran

I was told that since I booked an AP package (no tickets, passholder dining) that I can't get the Disney Visa discount, and to wait for passholder discounts to come out in mid-November. :(

16. hookedondw

hookedondw Earning My Ears

We just got a 25% RO at Wilderness Lodge for January 21-26 with our Disney Visa. She did not know anything about FD at this time.

17. cindy21494

cindy21494 <font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo

I got 25% off our POR Royal Guest Room (Garden View) for 1/8/13 - 1/13/13.:cool1:

This was for the Disney Visa Discount room only.

18. TaraZ

TaraZ Mouseketeer

Does anyone know what the Poly discount is? I'm guessing 25%? Hope that will be it for the RO released next week!

19. Mrs D

Mrs D <font color=red>I realize most people don't hear e

It's true. We are the first to know! No mention of new offers on Disney's special offers page, on the Travel Agent page or the Chase Disney Visa Rewards page. They just haven't updated them yet.

I wonder if they're seeing how many rooms this fills before they offer FD?

You could get this room only discount but wouldn't be able to have dining without a ticket purchase.

20. livinlife25

livinlife25 DIS Veteran

Got a discounts on a POR standard room :) No clue the percentage

21. loveshak22

loveshak22 DIS Veteran

Do any of the Visa holders who have called know the details? What's the room offer - 15% value, 20% mods, 25% deluxe? And what hotels are exclued?

Thanks!