January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part II !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That got longish!! Just wanted to add that anyone who is riding the fence on a World Showcase dinner has GOT to go to the Rose & Crown. Oh my word!! I have thought about that food since last January!!!:sad2: I know that sounds crazy, but it's true!! We had the leek soup and the open faced beef sandwich with cheese on top. YUM YUM!!!

Well, that's my advice for today!! See you snowbirds in the a.m.!!! Good night!!

Okay! I just finished on the phone with Disney Dining and made the last change to my ADR's! Shelly, I promise this is the last one! :) Here is the last and final list!

January 19 - would love to eat at T-REX!
January 20 - 810am CRT
- 5pm Chef Mickeys
JAnuary 21 - 1230 50's PTC
January 22 - no ADR's
JAnuary 23 - 5pm Rainforest Cafe @ AK
January 24 - 1235pm Biergarten
January 25 - 1005am Boatwright's
- 505pm O'Hana
January 26 - 630pm Nine Dragons (for Chinese New Year)
January 27 - 605pm 1900 Park Fare
January 28 - 805am Crystal Palace

btw, I don't know if anyone else has called recently, but I had automated voice commands asking if I was calling for V&A, or calling from the Orlando area etc. No more button pushing, all I had to say was YES or NO! :cool1:

That got longish!! Just wanted to add that anyone who is riding the fence on a World Showcase dinner has GOT to go to the Rose & Crown. Oh my word!! I have thought about that food since last January!!!:sad2: I know that sounds crazy, but it's true!! We had the potato leek soup and the open faced beef sandwich with cheese on top. YUM YUM!!!

Well, that's my advice for today!! See you snowbirds in the a.m.!!! Good night!!

Well I will have to look into the Rose and Crown! I'm seriously thinking about adding a TS to my evening in EPCOT. I am going in the morning and eating Lunch at Chefs de France. Picking up some Fast passes and then taking a break and coming back in the evening for IllumiNations and thinking of doing a TS in the evening...hmmmm....I was thinking the Japanese place where they make your food in front of you...but I will have to research this.

Well good night all my lovely snowbirds!! I'm heading back to read this really great solo PTR/TR which has inspired me to maybe start putting my thoughts down YAY!!

Snykymom,

That is awesome! :thumbsup2 I'm so glad you made the list!

FYI: Though I really wish I was going to be at WDW through May, unfortunately my actual departure day will be 1/27. Makes my heart sad, but it is in fact the truth. :sad1: Sadness...

All I can say is - after reading all of those pages of posts .... whew!

Great job, Shelly - and how much do you charge for your tour guide Shelly services? If it's anything like your thread-starting services, they should be pretty fabulous. :worship: :worship:

I found a picture of me at Disneyland when I was 7. And cannot scan it! I think my printer caught something from Bella's printer - bad printers. :sad2:

About a current picture of me - - I'm not sure the DIS world is ready for it just yet....I'll have to hone up my airbrushing skills before I manage something like that. :)

Does anyone mind if I join????

I'll be there 7-15. First 2 nights are All Star Music then moving to either OKW or SSR. (just awaiting confirmation that should be coming sometime within the week)

I just tried to read some of thread #1, and my head started spinning, lol! My name is Kelly, and we have a party of 15 going to The Wilderness Lodge from January 17th-January 24th.

We're from NYC and Long Island, and would love to meet up with others and say hi!

I have ADR's and whatnot. Is it too late to join the cool kids? :worship:

I just tried to read some of thread #1, and my head started spinning, lol! My name is Kelly, and we have a party of 15 going to The Wilderness Lodge from January 17th-January 24th.

We're from NYC and Long Island, and would love to meet up with others and say hi!

I have ADR's and whatnot. Is it too late to join the cool kids? :worship:

Welcome I will be at the WL Jan 20-27. Can't wait :goodvibes :goodvibes

To crzyred and ForAandA - on behalf of our snowbirds who go to bed much earlier than I do ---

:welcome: to the world of

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: and

:banana: :banana: :banana:

It's a wonderful place to be - I highly recommend it!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am also a latebird. Glad to see that I'm not alone here :)

Will post ADR's and pics in the morning. So excited! :cool1:

:banana: :banana: WELCOME to all our new snowbirds!!!:banana: :banana: Even more reasons to throw a party!! Wow I know I said good night hours ago but now reading this solo PTR has gotten me so excited I'm all hyper and stuff now (Of course drinking a Dr. Pepper at midnight probably did not help things LOL)

Kazooie01-

I just noticed that we are eating at Sci-Fi & Chef Mickey's at the same time on the same day. Good job planning your ADR's ;)

GAH! You started the party without me! I panicked when I hit the reply button on the other thread and got the CLOSED message! I'm so glad I found you! For one brief moment, I felt lost!

Now I'm back home, hanging with my peeps!:goodvibes

:banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

GAH! You started the party without me! I panicked when I hit the reply button on the other thread and got the CLOSED message! I'm so glad I found you! For one brief moment, I felt lost!

Now I'm back home, hanging with my peeps!:goodvibes

:banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

Oh! Poor peaches :eek: Sorry we didn't warn you! Perhaps we should have assigned moving buddies! That would have eliminated all the confusion! :)

GOOOOOD MMMOORRNING SNOWBIRDS! (said a la Robin Williams!) :rotfl: Gosh some of you were up late last night! :rolleyes1 JenJolt, were you able to fall asleep after all that Dr Pepper?

AND a Hearty SNOWBIRD WELCOME to the NEW SNOWBIRDS ......... :welcome: you are now a part of the coolest group on the DIS! Hang on to your hats cause it is a non stop party around here! :banana:

Gotta Zoom - have muffins in the oven and have to wake my girlies up for school! I'll be back later to check in! HAve a great morning LAdies! Try to control yourselves today eh? Don't get to page 10 before lunch! :lmao:

:banana: :banana: :welcome: :banana: :banana: My name is Wendy... I wake every morning... rush my son to the bus... grab my coffee and :surfweb: ... my DH has the nerve to suggest I have a problem...:confused3 We will be traveling to WDW on Jan 25-31 and staying at CBR... this trip is a 16th birthday gift for my DS who will turn 16 while we are there (can you say gift card...)...after all the year 2009 is the year to Celebrate anything at WDW:yay:

Oh! Poor peaches :eek: Sorry we didn't warn you! Perhaps we should have assigned moving buddies! That would have eliminated all the confusion! :)

GOOOOOD MMMOORRNING SNOWBIRDS! (said a la Robin Williams!) :rotfl: Gosh some of you were up late last night! :rolleyes1 JenJolt, were you able to fall asleep after all that Dr Pepper?

As if we could ever leave our most wonderful peaches behind!!!! Glad you found the board!!

Good Morning Kim!!! Yes after finally deciding staying up reading on the computer was not going to be helpful I went to bed and thought happy Disney thoughts and finally went to sleep. However, I'm very slow and a bit tired this morning...my poor kids (students) I don't have the guts to admit Disney kept me up LOL They know I'm obsessed but how far is still a guess to a lot of them LOL!!

Wendy...its okay just embrace this problem LOL!! I have it too and besides a lack of sleep I'm handling the side effects very well!!:rotfl: I mean look at all the partying I get to do now:banana: :banana:

I really do love that dancing banana!!

Well, this is what we have so far. We are participating in the Disney Dining plan. The one with three meals and 2 snacks daily. That's alot of food! We are doing one sit down meal daily as a family. We are on our own for the rest. Scheduled some other meals. Think it will be lots of counter service for lunch. Guess we'll just go with the flow!

Saturday, January 17: Hoop Dee-doo Musical Revue for Dinner @ 5pm
Sunday, January 18: Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch @ 1:20. Biergarten in Epcot for dinner @ 7:25pm
Monday, January 19: Whispering Canyon for dinner @ 5:00
Tuesday, January 20: Breakfast w/Donald @ the Tusker House-9:20am. Dinner @ Ohana for 5pm
Wednesday, January 21: Breakfast @ Crystal palace-9:20am. Dinner @ Boma-5pm
Thursday, January 22: Kids and Grandparents are going to Chef Mickey's for dinner @ 5:15. WE will be @ LeCellier for dinner-7:15 :)
Friday, January 23: International Grand gatherings dinner @ 7:15pm :)
Saturday, January 24: Nothing planned yet. Last day.

Looking for ideas for January 24. Our plan doesn't leave until 8:55pm. It's like an extra full day @ Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter