January 19, 2014 Disney Wonder 5 Night Western Carribean Cruise

Hi. My mom, son (age 7), and I will be on this cruise. It's going to be a Christmas present for my son and it's going to be so hard to keep this a secret! This is a first cruise for all of us.

Welcome!! We are trying to keep it a secret for our DD (4) and give it to her as a Christmas present as well! With more than 5 months to go, I'm already dying to spill the beans!! ;)

Hi. My mom, son (age 7), and I will be on this cruise. It's going to be a Christmas present for my son and it's going to be so hard to keep this a secret! This is a first cruise for all of us.

Welcome!! We are trying to keep it a secret for our DD (4) and give it to her as a Christmas present as well! With more than 5 months to go, I'm already dying to spill the beans!! ;)

Welcome vickilynn!! pixiedust: Good luck keeping that secret! lol..I couldn't wait two weeks. It was suppose to be a 16th bday present for my son....it turned into a 15.999 bday present...I am so bad! lol

Has a Facebook group been started for our cruise?

Not that I am aware of.....

I created a group on Facebook. Search Wonder January 19, 2014. It's a closed group so just ask to join. I had so much fun and made so many friends with the people on my last Facebook group, I only hope we can do the same this time!!

I created a group on Facebook. Search Wonder January 19, 2014. It's a closed group so just ask to join. I had so much fun and made so many friends with the people on my last Facebook group, I only hope we can do the same this time!!

Awesome! Thank you! I'll go find it right now.

ETA: I can't find it. I get some winter wonder page.

I can't find it either :sad:

I searched every version of Disney...Wonder...January...under groups and pages...and I was unable to as well.

Since Kristin was kind enough to start our Facebook Group up, I figured that I would be the keeper of the FE List for our cruise. I have compiled the information that I was able to pull from this thread to get a starting point.

Our FE Group Spreadsheet can be accessed through this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsICBu29RxhjdGJidGpUckZRN2pYNkwteFNZMlRtUkE#gid=0

The deadline for joining the group will be January 5, 2014 to give people plenty of time to get the gifts done. At this point we will stick to one group although I reserve the right to split the group if it becomes too large.

Please PM me or post on this thread the following information if you are interested in joining the FE:
1. first names of everyone in the room
2. the ages and genders of the kids
3. Stateroom
4. Special Occasions

The spreadsheet looks great! Now I need to buy an FE. I'm not crafty at all. Any ideas where to get one?

What have been some of your favorite FE gifts?

The spreadsheet looks great! Now I need to buy an FE. I'm not crafty at all. Any ideas where to get one?

What have been some of your favorite FE gifts?

I had mine made from someone on etsy.com, it's beautiful. eBay had some people that make them too. You can customize the characters and colors.

I had mine made from someone on etsy.com, it's beautiful. eBay had some people that make them too. You can customize the characters and colors.

What did you have made, you gifts or just FE? I don't want to steal your ideas but have NO clue what to give as FE gifts. :confused: Maybe I'll look around on other FE threads and see what strikes my fancy. Lol!

What did you have made, you gifts or just FE? I don't want to steal your ideas but have NO clue what to give as FE gifts. :confused: Maybe I'll look around on other FE threads and see what strikes my fancy. Lol!

Oh, the actual Fish Extender, the pockets. I had a really hard time coming up with gifts so I'm not sure I'll do it this time. I ended up giving several things, Disney themed UNO cards, little water guns, stickers, and Disney matching games, and disposable cameras for the older kids. It stressed me out a little trying to find age appropriate gifts.

Oh, the actual Fish Extender, the pockets. I had a really hard time coming up with gifts so I'm not sure I'll do it this time. I ended up giving several things, Disney themed UNO cards, little water guns, stickers, and Disney matching games, and disposable cameras for the older kids. It stressed me out a little trying to find age appropriate gifts.

On our last cruise it was recommended that we think of things unique to our state/area of the country. I'm thinking of individual packets of Old Bay, and full sized candy bars for the movie crowd, and DW is doing her needlepoint magic and we will have a couple of Disney cruise themed coasters for each FE. Nothing to elaborate, although I do agree it can be stressfull trying to come up with some unique ideas. :artist:

Does anyone know when we would find out if our cruise turns into a kids sail free? I keep reading horror story reviews of ksf and the chaos it brings. While I'd like the discount, I'd prefer to pay and have a more peaceful cruise!

:thumbsup2 I think DS and I are going to do the same thing. We own DVC so I think we're going to drive from the Port to WDW, stay at the VWL, and do just one day in MK. Friday night will be a resort night and then we'll have all day in MK Saturday. We'll fly home Sunday.

The only DVC Studios that I saw as unavailable last week were the new VGF. You may have a pretty good choice. Which one are you looking into?

We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas. I've already made dinner reservations for Ohana on Friday night and 1900 Park Fare for Saturday night. I might have to change the Ohana reservations because we will be spending the day at Legoland and am not sure if we will be able to get to the resort by our 7:00pm reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter