• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 15th-20th, 2017 Western Caribbean -Disney Magic

I hope all is well with everyone. The fun is just beginning with this trip. I'm already starting to think about my FE. Can't wait to chat and meet everyone

Just a little more than four months out. Is there anyone else out there that is getting excited and wanting to do some Fish Extender groups?

I'm a little bummed how slow our board is compared to others. :sad:

Hi!
My name is Maggie and we are cruising January 15th out of Miami on the magic. My crew consists my mother, my son 9, 12 and adult son with his wife and my two grandchildren 2 and 6 months, my sister her significant other and her adult son, and my dil mother and father. I'm looking to also participate in FE.
Are there any other single parents signed up?
This is our first Disney Cruise. Is there anything that we should be signing up for 180 days before? Like the parks? Please help a girl out! Thanks hope to meet everyone soon.

Hello! My name is Danielle and this will be my family's first Disney Cruise (Magic Jan 15th Miami). Our crew consists of myself, my husband and 4 year old daughter. We are super excited to join the fish extender group my daughter is going to love it. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi!
My name is Maggie and we are cruising January 15th out of Miami on the magic. My crew consists my mother, my son 9, 12 and adult son with his wife and my two grandchildren 2 and 6 months, my sister her significant other and her adult son, and my dil mother and father. I'm looking to also participate in FE.
Are there any other single parents signed up?
This is our first Disney Cruise. Is there anything that we should be signing up for 180 days before? Like the parks? Please help a girl out! Thanks hope to meet everyone soon.

Hi Maggie! Since this is our first cruise we are Literally in the same boat as you. I have no idea if there is anything we should sign up for. I'm definitely excited to find out.

New to group. Sailing with my husband and 6 yr old daughter in one room and my two teenage sons in another. Would love to participate with fish extender for my daughter and her first cruise.

Is this the only thread for this sailing ? Wow! Must not have many DISers on this cruise! My husband and I are booking this cruise for our last minute planning of our 25 th anniversary trip. Already feeling guilty for not bringing our 14 yr old. Would love to do fish extender if there is a list! Never cruised from Miami and not on Magic since refurbished.

Hi, this will be our first cruise ever! (Disney or by any other ship). In our Australian party of three is my Partner, our 6 year old daughter and myself. Very interested to join fish extender activities, is it too late to get the ball rolling now? What are the first steps to organise?

I hope all is well with everyone. The fun is just beginning with this trip. I'm already starting to think about my FE. Can't wait to chat and meet everyone
Hello! do you know if anyone has set up a fish extender group for our cruise? Thanks :)

Just a little more than four months out. Is there anyone else out there that is getting excited and wanting to do some Fish Extender groups?

I'm a little bummed how slow our board is compared to others. :sad:

Hi, I am interested in doing a Fish Extender group - have you found any for our cruise? Thanks :)

First time disney cruising family of 3! So excited to introduce our 3 year old to the magic of disney!! Any tips or tricks?? And is there a group of people doing fish extenders??

First time disney cruising family of 3! So excited to introduce our 3 year old to the magic of disney!! Any tips or tricks?? And is there a group of people doing fish extenders??
There is a group doing FE'S but all groups are closed because it being so close to sail date.

There is a group formed but not on this social site.

Thanks for the update. Next time! Are there any other forums where I can read info?
Not here but if you head over to that one Popular social website which we aren't allowed to say here, you can join the group there. Just 10 more days to GO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I tried doing a search there and nothing came up for this particular saildate.

So very excited and nervous!

Wife and I are headed with our teen sons 15 & 17, my parents (celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary), my brother & his wife and their two boys 6 & 3. This is our first cruise, my parents second and my brother's fourth. We are very excited to leave the cold of the midwest and meet new people.

Wife and I are headed with our teen sons 15 & 17, my parents (celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary), my brother & his wife and their two boys 6 & 3. This is our first cruise, my parents second and my brother's fourth. We are very excited to leave the cold of the midwest and meet new people.
Well Welcome aboard!! Very soon you'll be joining an addicting vacation!!! You'll meet many people who have children your son's ages. There is a group out there for this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter