January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
there is a Squirrel Hill Tunnel. we are 20 -30 minutes from there and Kennywood. Having not grown up here I am not a huge Kennywood fan, it's an amusement park, but I guess my problem is I compare it to WDW!
Anyone know if you have to have special stamps to mal the postcard to Korea?

I asked at the post office. The postage is the same as first class to Korea would be, $1.05. So you can mail a larger postcard if you want to say more. I'm also going to put a return label on that one!

Post card stamps are now $.32 for USA.

Bobbi

PS. I thought that was what Kennywood was, an amusement park, but we've/they've never been there.

I have fond memories of Kennywood growing up! We had a school picnic there every year after the last day of school. It was more of a "neighborhood" amusement park if that makes sense. But I haven't been there in years!

I have fond memories of Kennywood growing up! We had a school picnic there every year after the last day of school. It was more of a "neighborhood" amusement park if that makes sense. But I haven't been there in years!

Have you been to Knoebels in PA? That's a family destination, too!

I have not been to Knoebels, but many of my students go every year and love it. :goodvibes

We're late to the party, but here we are! Just booked Friday night and were told we got the last 11A left on board; the next available category is 4A. Talk about coming in with the milk!

We've been DVC members since our 2nd cruise in 2009, BLT is our home. This will be our 9th cruise, as we just came off a NYC to Canada on the Magic on August 10 and will be doing the 4 day on the Dream to the Bahamas on the cruise directly before this one. Almost to Platinum!

We've never done a Member Cruise before -- a fellow member warned us that we'll be on a ship full of Know It Alls -- as one myself, GREAT!

Because we're doing the B2B, should we opt to come back into the terminal and hang out with folks -- do they do anything special there for Members?

Reading about all the gifts is alarming -- our membership coordinator at DVC did warn us to bring an extra suitcase and you folks are surely confirming that!

We're in the Philadelphia area, right next to Valley Forge, and are looking forward to cruising with all of you. We haven't told our daughter yet -- we're hoping to make a nice surprise for her. We sailed the Dream last year for New Year's Eve and weren't able to do the Fantasy for this year; all her friends from the 18-21 Club will be doing that one (sadly, we're not rich like them, lol) but I'm hoping that we'll be able to meet up with them when they get off their cruise on January 5 so she can at least see them for a bit.

We're late to the party, but here we are! Just booked Friday night and were told we got the last 11A left on board; the next available category is 4A. Talk about coming in with the milk!

We've been DVC members since our 2nd cruise in 2009, BLT is our home. This will be our 9th cruise, as we just came off a NYC to Canada on the Magic on August 10 and will be doing the 4 day on the Dream to the Bahamas on the cruise directly before this one. Almost to Platinum!

We've never done a Member Cruise before -- a fellow member warned us that we'll be on a ship full of Know It Alls -- as one myself, GREAT!

Because we're doing the B2B, should we opt to come back into the terminal and hang out with folks -- do they do anything special there for Members?

Reading about all the gifts is alarming -- our membership coordinator at DVC did warn us to bring an extra suitcase and you folks are surely confirming that!

We're in the Philadelphia area, right next to Valley Forge, and are looking forward to cruising with all of you. We haven't told our daughter yet -- we're hoping to make a nice surprise for her. We sailed the Dream last year for New Year's Eve and weren't able to do the Fantasy for this year; all her friends from the 18-21 Club will be doing that one (sadly, we're not rich like them, lol) but I'm hoping that we'll be able to meet up with them when they get off their cruise on January 5 so she can at least see them for a bit.

Hi and :welcome:

We lived in Yardley PA for a 10+ years before moving to Ohio! As we head back to Cape May NJ where my mom lives, we love coming to the Valley Forge Exit on PA turnpike! It means our 11+ ride is nearly over, depending on the traffic through Philly!;)

We just got off the Dream with our DS's family. It was a wonderful 5 night cruise with 2 stops at CC. DH and I are doing the East Bound Transatlantic cruise on the Wonder next May, and then we're staying on for the first Med cruise.:banana:

Bobbi:goodvibes

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I've written my cards, and will mail them tomorrow!

It's been quiet here. How are things? School begins for me on Monday. I teach p/t at University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash.

I've written my cards, and will mail them tomorrow!

It's been quiet here. How are things? School begins for me on Monday. I teach p/t at University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

What do you teach? I think you posted this before but I don't remember.

I have mailed my cards. I had some difficulty with postcards, but the cards are in a cute Korean style.

I'm looking forward to getting these happy mailings.

I hope we get to meet each other on the short cruise, or possibly before, in WDW..maybe?

Is there a list of people who will be in WDW? I was able to get an ADR for our group at Be Our Guest:goodvibes for the 9th. Maybe, hopefully, the Top of the World Loung will still be opened to all members staying on points anywhere in January. It might be a good meeting place for Member Cruisers?!!

Wish we were going to wow before. Just flying down after school we'd and staying near the port I hope we get to meet but with a short cruise who knows. I have to start thinking about fe gifts now. Wish I was crafty

Wish we were going to wow before. Just flying down after school we'd and staying near the port I hope we get to meet but with a short cruise who knows. I have to start thinking about fe gifts now. Wish I was crafty

If not this time, another one!:goodvibes I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to do fe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter