Jan 13, 2013 on the Dream!

The FE is a fish extender, it's a hook outside the door that looks like a fish and you are able to hang something from it. Many people create fishextenders that are used as "mailboxes." The FE group is a group of people that have signed up to exchange small gifts with each other.

first timers said:
Carolyn and I are volunteering at the marathon weekend, expo on Thur and Fri, at the finish line Sat for the half. We have to wear the volunteer shirts, but I will wear a DCL ballcap. Maybe you can say hi at the finish. Alex

That would be awesome!!
A friend and I volunteered at last years 5k and full marathon. It's an amazing experience and all of the runners are so appreciative!!

Just came from the mailbox. Guess what was in it? :confused3 That's right...........Cruise documents! :banana:

We have booked the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter and DD and I are snorkeling at Castaway Cay.

I booked the Blue Lagoon beach day. I am thinking about booking the CC Bottom fishing for my husband while my DD and I play on family beach. I hope it is nice enough to snorkel and rent floaters on CC but I am waiting to we get there.
Who are the people with all the cabanas? Not that I could afford one anyway...

If you booked a IGT, OGT, or VGT, have you gotten your room assignment yet? We are VGt and haven't and I am not expecting it for a while but I check daily just in case.

Kandjandj said:
If you booked a IGT, OGT, or VGT, have you gotten your room assignment yet? We are VGt and haven't and I am not expecting it for a while but I check daily just in case.

Nope. Booked a IGT. Got documents yesterday, but no room assignment yet. Probably won't get it until about 2 weeks prior to sail date.

Ohhhh I see now about the FEs. I've seen those outside the doors and always wondered. Thanks for the answer. How do you sign up for that?

mrojas909 said:
Ohhhh I see now about the FEs. I've seen those outside the doors and always wondered. Thanks for the answer. How do you sign up for that?

Leave your first names, ages, and cabin # and our FE coordinator can add you to the Pixie Dust list. ;)

Room 10642 Mariah (30) Marcos (46) and Mileena (2)
Thank you for adding us to the list!

I will post the updated list Monday - don't have access to my spreadsheet right now.

Welcome to the pixie dust list, mrojas!

Who has booked excursions yet?

We booked Palo Brunch (on our sea day); Sting Rays on Castaway Cay; and the Comfort Suites across from the Atlantis so we can spend the day using the facilities at Atlantis

We got our cruise documents this week also! I am so excited

Welcome to all our newly added FE cabins:)

I do not have a Facebook account so can someone PM that list please - thanks!

I booked the Blue Lagoon beach day. I am thinking about booking the CC Bottom fishing for my husband while my DD and I play on family beach. I hope it is nice enough to snorkel and rent floaters on CC but I am waiting to we get there.
Who are the people with all the cabanas? Not that I could afford one anyway...

We have a cabana on the family beach - I hope the weather is nice! :beach

We booked Palo Brunch (on our sea day); Sting Rays on Castaway Cay; and the Comfort Suites across from the Atlantis so we can spend the day using the facilities at Atlantis

We got our cruise documents this week also! I am so excited

Welcome to all our newly added FE cabins:)

I do not have a Facebook account so can someone PM that list please - thanks!

We'll be at Palo Brunch also.

Here is the most recent FE exchange list and pixie dust list:

Disboards ID; Stateroom #; Adult Occupants; Kid Occupants (0-18)

allison63; 9176; 3 adults 1 F, 2 M; 1 kid 4 (boy)

allison63; 9174; 1 adult 1 M 1 kid; - 6 (girl)

Bethanee; 9078; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M; 3 kids - 9 (boy), 7 (boy), 22 mo (boy)

DisneyFamilyWI; 6016; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M; 1 kid 3 (boy)

EPCOTatNight; IGT; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M; 1 kid 14 (boy)

first timers; 6612; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M

Friday2010; 6510; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M; 1 kid 9 (boy)

gortman65; 7526; 2 adults 1 F, 1M; 2 kids 6 (girl), 10 mo (girl)

Linden Lady; 10660; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M; 2 kids 10 (boy), 8 (boy)

llbowles; 7066; 2 adults; 3 kids - 12 (boy), 10 (girl), 6 (boy)

llbowles; 7068; 2 adults; 1 kid - 4 (boy)

mikesmom88; 8680; 2 adults 1 F, 1 M

mikesmom88; 8681; 3 adults 3 M

mikesmom88; 8679; 3 adults 3 F

MomPotz 7550 2 adults 1 F, 1 M 2 kids - 11 (girl), 8 (boy)

natalie123
7556 2 adults 1 F, 1 M 2 kids - 7 (girl), 5 (girl)

nkochrn 8143 2 adults 1 F, 1 M 2 kids - 5 (girl), 3 (boy)

ohiogirlygirl1175 9662 2 adults 2 kids - 5 (boy), 2 (girl)

pamhlp 6576 3 adults 2 F, 1 M 1 kid - 11 (girl)

:wizard: Pixie Dust List:

Disboards ID; Stateroom #; Adult Occupants; Kid Occupants (0-18)

hcromwell28 10524 2 adults 1 F, 1 M 2 kids - 3 (boy), 8 mo (boy)

mrojas 10642 2 adults 1 F, 1 M 1 kid - 2 (girl)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter