Jan 11, 2015 Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Hi DonnaRN - Yes, you do get a 10% discount on any cruise you book on board. They also give you a small break on the deposit - 10% instead of 20%. Have fun on your first cruise.

Hi everyone! My family and I are doing our first Disney cruise next month. We've been on cruises before, but this will be our first DCL. We are doing the 9-Night Mediterranean cruise. We are all so excited!!

I'm booking this cruise when we're on our cruise in June. I heard you get a discount if you book your next cruise while on board. Do you know if this is true?

Can I sign up for the FE?
2 adults & 2 kids. Minh & Donna, Kylie (age 6, girl) and Hanna (age 4, girl). I'll let you know my stateroom as soon as it's booked.

Thanks!

Hi DonnaRN. So I have to ask because of your profile name are you a nurse? I am a peds ICU nurse so I had to ask :) I am sure you will love the disney cruise. This will be our second cruise. My children were the same age as yours on our first cruise with Disney and they had a blast. I will say we were not expecting so many adult activities onboard but they were great. I'm sure the girls will want to spend a ton of time in the oceaneer's club so make sure to check out some adult only areas while you have some free time.

You do get a discount for booking on the cruise. If I remember correctly the deposit is also less due to booking then.

I will add you to our FE list. I'm working on a spread sheet that will have all of the information. I will post the link on here and on our facebook page. Are you going to do FE on the Mediterranean cruise too? Our boys loved having little surprises when we returned to our room.

Hi DonnaRN. So I have to ask because of your profile name are you a nurse? I am a peds ICU nurse so I had to ask :) I am sure you will love the disney cruise. This will be our second cruise. My children were the same age as yours on our first cruise with Disney and they had a blast. I will say we were not expecting so many adult activities onboard but they were great. I'm sure the girls will want to spend a ton of time in the oceaneer's club so make sure to check out some adult only areas while you have some free time.

You do get a discount for booking on the cruise. If I remember correctly the deposit is also less due to booking then.

I will add you to our FE list. I'm working on a spread sheet that will have all of the information. I will post the link on here and on our facebook page. Are you going to do FE on the Mediterranean cruise too? Our boys loved having little surprises when we returned to our room.

I am an oncology clinic nurse!

My girls are excited! I have psyched them up for the kids club. I showed them pictures of Andy's room! I have booked dinner at Palo and a couple's massage. We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. I did join the FE, but on the optional list. Someone just started a second group. I joined that one. We are doing a side trip to Barcelona first before heading out to Venice for the cruise. I've been counting down the days. 25 more days to go!

This will be my first cruise! My fiance and I will be celebrating our Honeymoon on board! We got engaged at Disney a in Dec 2013.

Any other honeymooning couples going on the Magic???

My vacation honeymood wore off a bit and I started to get back to real life, and now the garden has most of my attention but I decided to check in and noticed a Facebook page has been created, I just sent in a Join Request :)

I will be taking my 1st cruise of any kind and so glad it's Disney. I'll be traveling with my 19 yr old niece & we're both excited. We'd love to participate in a fish extender exchange while on board. In reading posts I think I get how it works. Not ever cruised before I feel ill prepared to coordinate this effort but would love to participate & would be willing to help.

Since there are a few of us already planning for our FE I thought I'd go ahead and start the list. If you would like to participate in the fish extender gifts please let me know and I will add your name. Please include your stateroom number if you have it, first and last names, and the age and gender of any children. Names are optional but are used to personalize gifts. If you decide not to include names please put the number of adults and children. As our group grows I will continue to add names. I will post mine below as an example.

2 adults & 2 kids. Stateroom 7534. Cassondra & Shawn Young, Taeshawn (age 9, boy) and Shawn-Brooklyn (age 6, boy).
I'll be traveling with my 19 yo niece and we're super excited to join the FE fun. Here's our info: Em age 19 and Laurie age (ahem) 52. We'll be in stateroom 5133. Thanks for coordinating the fun!

I'll be traveling with my 19 yo niece and we're super excited to join the FE fun. Here's our info: Em age 19 and Laurie age (ahem) 52. We'll be in stateroom 5133. Thanks for coordinating the fun!

Hi Laurie! I have added you to the list.

I'm planning on coming down to FL a few days before cruise. Any suggestions for a hotel near Cocoa Beach?

I'm in a Disney mood today as I've been playing "Guess where we are" with my brother's family who are in WDW. I've been reading about water temps at CC in January and it seems a bit cold. Now, I know it will be much warmer than the lakes of MN but I wonder if it's warm enough to enjoy time in the water instead of doing a Polar Bear Plunge. Does anyone have experience with CC water in January?

We've been in late January, early February a few times and my girls always go in the water. Once they even got me to go in. We live in Manitoba so we're used to colder water. There has always seemed to be lots of people in the water so it can't be too too cold.

We've been in late January, early February a few times and my girls always go in the water. Once they even got me to go in. We live in Manitoba so we're used to colder water. There has always seemed to be lots of people in the water so it can't be too too cold.

Thanks for the info. Growing up on Lake Michigan, I used to be accustomed to swimming when the water was so cold that you couldn't feel your feet. I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, it's CC so it can't be anything but fine.

I'm in a Disney mood today as I've been playing "Guess where we are" with my brother's family who are in WDW. I've been reading about water temps at CC in January and it seems a bit cold. Now, I know it will be much warmer than the lakes of MN but I wonder if it's warm enough to enjoy time in the water instead of doing a Polar Bear Plunge. Does anyone have experience with CC water in January?

I've been to CC in Jan, May, and Dec. The water felt the coldest in May.

Just paid the deposit for myself, dh, my mom (Meema) and by 2 sons who will be 8 & 5 when we go. My sister will be joining us with her 3 yr old son and hopefully he'd boyfriend and his 3 yr old daughter will be joining us. My sister and I have been on 2 cruises, my dh went with us on the 2nd and everyone else hasn't been on one. The cruise will be bittersweet because when my younger son was born my dad promised my older one he'd take them to Disney when they were 8 & 5. He passed away on June 6th but he made me promise I'd still take them. My sister and I decided because her son is still a tad young for Disneyworld we'd do a cruise. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they get their gift from grandpa on Christmas.

I'd love to get on the fe list we have

2 adults & 1 Child. Stateroom 8064. Jennifer & Larry Wallworth, Lawson (age 8 boy).

My mother will be with my other son and would also like to join

1 adult & 1child. Stateroom 7121. Meema (Cathy Bierma) & Liam Wallworth (age 5, boy).

Welcome to the Magic! It's our first time and my 19yo niece & I are really excited. The is an FE group forming. Cassondra is leading us in this so I expect she'll be in touch soon.

We were at Castaway Cay in January this year. My husband and I were able to explore the snorkeling area...the cold really started setting in after an hour or so and we got out. We are from the East Coast of Canada so we're used to cold...hope that gives you more of an idea :)

I'd love to get on the fe list we have

2 adults & 1 Child. Stateroom 8064. Jennifer & Larry Wallworth, Lawson (age 8 boy).

My mother will be with my other son and would also like to join

1 adult & 1child. Stateroom 7121. Meema (Cathy Bierma) & Liam Wallworth (age 5, boy).

I've got you guys added to the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter