Jan 11, 2015 Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Welcome Castaway Cajun and fnrsgrl! So excited to be cruising with you all! Isn't it wonderful to have this cruise to look forward to during this nasty cold winter?

Welcome fnrsgrl! I never want to wish away the upcoming summer months especially since we live in the NE but I can't wait to board in 10 months!!

Thank you! And yes, Bella29, it is lovely to think about being away from the nasty snow and cold, if only for a week, next year! Jaymerdoo, I'm originally from Upstate New York, and I can definitely agree that you don't wish away one single beautiful day up there! At least it will certainly not be nice out when you leave home for your cruise. . .

Jaymerdoo, I'm originally from Upstate New York, and I can definitely agree that you don't wish away one single beautiful day up there! At least it will certainly not be nice out when you leave home for your cruise. . .

We are leaving a couple days ahead "just in case". The weather can be fun that time of year :). Where are you from? We are in Saratoga.

We are leaving a couple days ahead "just in case". The weather can be fun that time of year :). Where are you from? We are in Saratoga.

I'm from the Syracuse area(Pennellville) originally, but DH and I currently live in St. Louis. We are driving in the night before because I have a pretty serious fear of flying.

My DH is not a fan of flying but is going to give it a go. Are you staying at the resort or near the port? We are up in the air.

Just officially booked our cruise!!! I tried researching cruise critics to see if the room was good and from what I read, it has great reviews. Yippee!!!

My DH is not a fan of flying but is going to give it a go. Are you staying at the resort or near the port? We are up in the air.

We haven't picked a hotel yet, but we'll stay near the port somewhere. We hope to beat the Disney buses into the terminal, and get into an early boarding group. That worked out great for us last time we cruised.

Just booked yesterday!!!

This will be our second Disney Cruise, we were just on the Fantasy March 1-8 and LOVED it!!! Best trip ever!!

We did the FE on that cruise and enjoyed it, but will opt out this time. Not for any real reason. It is a little tough packing extra items when trying to conserve luggage space.

My wife and I and daughter will be 9 at time of cruise.

Even thought this winter won't end I can't wait to escape next year's winter for a week on the cruise!!

Hey everyone! First post and first cruise! I've been a long time reader of the boards and figured I should finally get on here.

We plan on doing this cruise as a celebration of completing the Dopey Challege.
yes I will be running the Dopey again and then getting in a car to get o the ship for the cruise. Run in the morning, cruise in the afternoon!
Woohoo!!!

Jaymerdoo- Have you looked into any excursions yet? Do you plan on booking your excursions through Disney or independently?

141FE-What an awesome way to celebrate!

That's awesome! My cruise mates are doing the 1/2 marathon before the cruise. I opted out. I was a bit concerned about ruining the cruise due to the PAIN. I'm new to running and don't know what to expect. I am, however, doing the 5K on Castaway Cay. I can't believe how fast the races sell out.

I have looked into the excursions. I will probably book directly through DCL since it is our first time.

This is the first time I'm hearing about the Dopey challenge. There is a 5k at MK the day before the cruise? And another one on CC? How did you hear about the races? I'm doing my first 5k at the end of May! Yikes!

Hi everyone! We just booked today!!! Myself, DH, DS 9 and DS 6 will be joining you on the Magic. This will be our second cruise. We sailed on the Disney Dream in Jan 2013 for our youngest son's Make-A-Wish trip and had a blast. Since then the boys have been begging, almost on a weekly basis, to go back on another cruise. The best part is they don't know we are going :). Lets see how long we can keep it a secret. On our first cruise we did the fish extenders and the kids loved it. We would love to do this again if anyone else is interested.

Since there are a few of us already planning for our FE I thought I'd go ahead and start the list. If you would like to participate in the fish extender gifts please let me know and I will add your name. Please include your stateroom number if you have it, first and last names, and the age and gender of any children. Names are optional but are used to personalize gifts. If you decide not to include names please put the number of adults and children. As our group grows I will continue to add names. I will post mine below as an example.

2 adults & 2 kids. Stateroom 7534. Cassondra & Shawn Young, Taeshawn (age 9, boy) and Shawn-Brooklyn (age 6, boy).

Hi everyone! My family and I are doing our first Disney cruise next month. We've been on cruises before, but this will be our first DCL. We are doing the 9-Night Mediterranean cruise. We are all so excited!!

I'm booking this cruise when we're on our cruise in June. I heard you get a discount if you book your next cruise while on board. Do you know if this is true?

Can I sign up for the FE?
2 adults & 2 kids. Minh & Donna, Kylie (age 6, girl) and Hanna (age 4, girl). I'll let you know my stateroom as soon as it's booked.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter