JAMBO Everybody...An August 2011 TR (Completed May 13)

I found your PTR a few days before your trip and loved it! Now I'm joining and following along on your TR!:thumbsup2

Off to a great start I see :goodvibes Looking forward to reading more!! I love the signature thumbs up :thumbsup2

We are here!!! Can't wait to hear all about this amazing trip. How fun when you take new people. And I love the picture of Jeff, Jas and Mini Montana in the airport where both girls have one foot crossed over the other. You can tell the little one adores Jas!

Awesome limo!! That is about the one time you wish the trip was longer than 10 mins!!

How funny about the dog at the airport!! some people have such a sense of entitlement....:rolleyes1

Joining in. We have an entire half a year until our trip, so I need to read all the TRs I can to get a fix. :)

I like your trip reports because I'm Canadian and although I'm in Toronto now, I went to University (a loonggg time ago) in Winnipeg. It was nice to picture your drive and arrival at the Winnipeg airport.

Glad you had a good trip, can't wait to read all about it.
:)

I'm here! I've lurked on so many of your other TR's, but I've never been able to get in early enough. Well not this time! :lmao:

Hi!! :goodvibes

I just finished your last trip report and your most recent PTR. I am so excited that I'm able to read this one in real time! :woohoo:

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to read more.

Hi Queen, I'm here too. Love when tr's start at home.....
:thumbsup2

Looking forward to more...
:goodvibes

KIM:hug:

I'm in! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!:goodvibes

So happy to have you along:goodvibes

Joining in, we were there during the same time. Can't wait to hear about AKL, more and more things are convincing me we have to try it out someday.

Thanks for joining us:goodvibes I will definitely give you more and more reasons to convince you to stay there!!!! Hope you had a wonderful time...have you got a TR going?

UGH!!!!!!!!!! Page 2 already? That's what I get for having a boss who takes two months off over the summer, comes back to the office and cuts into my DIS time! :hug::hug::hug:

I'm here now, but on the way to the train. Will catch up when I get home. :hug:

There's my girl:hug: I hate when work gets in the way of my Dis-ing too...but I'm still on vacation so I'm craming as much time as I can in before next Monday:woohoo: Chat with you later hon:hug:

I'm here, I'm here! :yay:So excited to hear all about it!:yay:

SHELLEY:hug: I thought of you everytime I passed the brochures at each park!:hug:

Queen, I am all caught up. The intros are great and I can't believe how big the nieces have gotten...they grow up too fast.

Jeff looks as if he is really excited for the trip and that is just so great.

What a crazy lady at the airport? I hate flying and I get very tense if someone starts causing a commotion. O'Hare is a pretty darn good airport. We flew out of our other airport last year -- Midway. Let's just say never again if I can help it.

I'm so glad you pulled off the surprise for the girls that Jeff was joining you on the trip.

Can't wait for more.

Yay!!! You Started!!

You know I wouldn`t miss this one for the world.

Yay for a safe flight, and an early arrival into Chicago

I love how excited the girls were to see Jeff!

Can`t wait for more:goodvibes

:woohoo: You're here! I knew you would be here and I'm so excited!

I found your PTR a few days before your trip and loved it! Now I'm joining and following along on your TR!:thumbsup2

So happy you found us and are along for this one:goodvibes

Off to a great start I see :goodvibes Looking forward to reading more!! I love the signature thumbs up :thumbsup2

Hey girl:hug: He had a few "signature" things during this trip....:rolleyes1

We are here!!! Can't wait to hear all about this amazing trip. How fun when you take new people. And I love the picture of Jeff, Jas and Mini Montana in the airport where both girls have one foot crossed over the other. You can tell the little one adores Jas!

Awesome limo!! That is about the one time you wish the trip was longer than 10 mins!!

How funny about the dog at the airport!! some people have such a sense of entitlement....:rolleyes1

Samantha:hug::hug:I love that you noticed the girl's feet....we laughed when we were looking thru the pictures the first night there on the TV and noticed they were standing the exact same way! Jasmine ALWAYS stands like that and Jeff always thinks she's going to fall over:lmao:

A longer ride sure would have been nice...it was quite spectacular I have to say! Not something we normally get to do after all:lmao:

Sense of entitlement...that's a perfect description!!!

Joining in. We have an entire half a year until our trip, so I need to read all the TRs I can to get a fix. :)

I like your trip reports because I'm Canadian and although I'm in Toronto now, I went to University (a loonggg time ago) in Winnipeg. It was nice to picture your drive and arrival at the Winnipeg airport.

Glad you had a good trip, can't wait to read all about it.
:)

I promise to keep you entertained until your trip:goodvibes

U of M or U of W....Jasmine will be going to U of W next fall!

Glad to have you along!

I'm here! I've lurked on so many of your other TR's, but I've never been able to get in early enough. Well not this time! :lmao:

I am so happy that you got in early this time:goodvibes Glad to have you with us!

Hi!! :goodvibes

I just finished your last trip report and your most recent PTR. I am so excited that I'm able to read this one in real time! :woohoo:

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to read more.

Well, hello there and welcome:goodvibes I'm glad you're here for real time too!!
Hi Queen, I'm here too. Love when tr's start at home.....
:thumbsup2

Looking forward to more...
:goodvibes

KIM:hug:

Hi Kim:hug: I love that too...I find the day/nigh before you leave so exciting! Can't wait for you to hear all about this one!!

Queen, I am all caught up. The intros are great and I can't believe how big the nieces have gotten...they grow up too fast.

Jeff looks as if he is really excited for the trip and that is just so great.

What a crazy lady at the airport? I hate flying and I get very tense if someone starts causing a commotion. O'Hare is a pretty darn good airport. We flew out of our other airport last year -- Midway. Let's just say never again if I can help it.

I'm so glad you pulled off the surprise for the girls that Jeff was joining you on the trip.

Can't wait for more.

They grow so quickly...I was thinking how big Mary's girls will be this year...so darn cute!

I feel the same way you do about flying and I need everything around me to be calm, cause Lord knows, calm is not a word that can be used to describe me on a plane:lmao:

Joining in on the fun! Great start -- love all the pictures and the great storytelling. Looking forward to more! :cool1:

U of M or U of W....Jasmine will be going to U of W next fall!

I went to U of M. U of W always looked great, but I sure both places have changed since I was there. :)

Love the jacket you wore to the airport. A perfect wardrobe while you are waiting to get to the happy place!

Thanks for joining us:goodvibes I will definitely give you more and more reasons to convince you to stay there!!!! Hope you had a wonderful time...have you got a TR going?

We did have a fabulous time and I do have a TR going, the link is in my siggy, the big long one under our names. Just saw you live in Winnipeg, I have a cousin who lives there, but we tease him by calling it Winterpeg. Real original I know! :) I married an American and live in New York State now, but am Canadian born and bred.

Joining in on the fun! Great start -- love all the pictures and the great storytelling. Looking forward to more! :cool1:

Welcome!! Thanks for joining us and your wonderful comments:goodvibes

I went to U of M. U of W always looked great, but I sure both places have changed since I was there. :)

Love the jacket you wore to the airport. A perfect wardrobe while you are waiting to get to the happy place!

U of W has grown so much...they seem to be buying up a ton of land downtown and buildings are popping up everywhere! The old United Army Surplus store was demolished and is now part of the University!

I bought that jacket last September on our first day:cool1: I tried it on, loved it, but put it back because after all it was only the first day:rolleyes: Jasmine looked at me and said "everytime you do that you end up regretting it so just buy it". Glad I listened to her!!!

We did have a fabulous time and I do have a TR going, the link is in my siggy, the big long one under our names. Just saw you live in Winnipeg, I have a cousin who lives there, but we tease him by calling it Winterpeg. Real original I know! :) I married an American and live in New York State now, but am Canadian born and bred.

I am on my way over to read!!:goodvibes Most of our extended family lives outside of Toronto and they call it that too...I think most people do:lmao: Every year the winters seem to get harsher and longer..not looking forward to this one!

:goodvibes Finally found my way here. I'm caught up and anxiously awaiting to hear more before we jet off on our own trip!

:goodvibes Finally found my way here. I'm caught up and anxiously awaiting to hear more before we jet off on our own trip!

So happy that you did...it sure sounds like you have a great itinerary for your upcoming trip!:goodvibes You just know I had to pop over and see what you had planned:rolleyes1

Hurray you started!!! Love the limo and the surprise. That lady sounded off her rocker! Glad the first flight went well. Can't wait to read more.

Hi Queen! I'm so looking forward to another one of your trip reports! :rotfl2: at the crazy lady at the airport. You all look so happy and excited in your photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter