Jackie & Ryan's 11.12.11 Wishes Wedding PJ

hiya, I've only just stumbled across your PJ - wish I could write one as good as yours lol x

Everything looks brilliant, I love the way you asked your bridesmaids, so inventive. I wish I'd have been that exciting lol I just told mine to their faces ha ha

It's great you've been together as long as you have, all them wonderful memories.

So congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to more of your wedding planning.

heres to 2011 brides! :banana:

I am joining in! November 12, 2011 is my wedding date as well! I will be getting married on Castaway Cay. I loved your albums you did for your girls...what a great keepsake. I can't wait to see all of your projects!

Choosing Our Venues & Signing the Dotted Line :: Part 2
Alright, so now I’m going to jump to what our itinerary (roughly) is going to be. Oh I’m so excited!

Friday, November 11th:
Ceremony Rehearsal (3:00pm - 4:00pm)
Corpus Christi Catholic Church - Celebration, FL

Rehearsal Dinner (5:00pm - 7:00pm)
Location is TBD but we are looking at Cafe Tu Tu Tango on I-Drive
I think we will have our slideshow/video at this event since all of our guests are invited to this as well as the reception. It will be easier, and probably cheaper, to set this up at whatever restaurant we have the rehearsal at rather than at our reception.

Welcome Gathering (8:00pm - 10:00pm)
Epcot Dessert Party in Italy West Plaza
We are planning on having casual desserts. Not the uber-fancy stuff.

Saturday, November 12th… THE BIG DAY:
Ceremony (2:00pm - 3:15pm) It’s going to be a full Catholic mass.
Corpus Christi Catholic Church - Celebration, FL
We will do some photos at the church… but not a lot.

Photo Session (4:00pm - 6:00pm)
We would like to go with our adult wedding party to the Boardwalk and 1 other location to take some fun photos. Any suggestions on the second place?

Cocktail Hour (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
The Streets of Harambe Village - DAK
This is where our DJ will be so there will be music, tall boy tables and guests will be able to see the cake. I’ve also asked about having Disney set up a DIY “photobooth”. All I think we will need is a basket of props, a camera on a tripod and a sign with instructions on how to use the camera. My hope is that our guests will have fun taking photos of each other and we will have some great stuff at the end. Also during this time, my hope is that us and our wedding party will be able to walk in before our guests to take some photos around DAK (not everywhere, just around our reception area) while our guests are enjoying the cocktail hour.

Reception (8:00pm - 12:00pm)
Tamu Tamu - Harambe Village - DAK
Once it is time to be seated for dinner, the curtains will open and guests will be taken into Tamu Tamu Courtyard. We’re still working on the details but we couldn’t be more excited about our location! It’s truly a dream come true!

Once we got all of that figured out, signed our contract & sent in the dough. We are now officially locked into payin’ the Mouse.

Note to Catholic brides:
Please let me know if you have any questions. I went through the disappointment of finding out if I wanted a Catholic wedding, I wouldn’t be able to have it on Disney property. But now that it is all in place, I actually feel much better with it being this way. Our faith is very important to both of us. It is a large part of who we are. And while having a wedding is sooo much fun, the most important part of our day is the vow we are taking and how blessed we are to have found someone we want to spend the rest of our life with… Aaaaand, it also made my mom happy :rotfl:

:: Next to come :: THE DRESS!!!

Congrats on getting everything nailed down! Can't wait to see what you've chosen for the dress!

Thanks Mindy! It feels good to have most of the number crunching and information gathering behind us.

THE DRESS!!!
Oh, the dress… *sigh* My dress is the one thing out of our entire wedding so far that I was COMPLETELY wrong about what I thought I wanted. Unfortunately, I can’t go into great detail in writing – DF enjoys reading what I post. :goodvibes I’ll just post the links below for what my top 3 picks were and you’ll see that my 2 runner-up dresses are totally different from the Chosen One. Feel free to post what you like about them. I’ll just let him know what he’s allowed to read.

2nd Runner-up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56906764@N06/5538065792

1st Runner-up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56906764@N06/5538058730/

My Dress:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56906764@N06/5538062344/

And maybe my hair: (I’m really struggling with what to do with my hair!!!)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56906764@N06/5538060768/

I ended up buying it off the rack for 75% off!!!! :woohoo: I know, total fashion faux pas, but I couldn’t pass up getting it at that amazing price! Parents totally loved this, too :) The shop was closing so they had to get rid of everything. So sad to see it go. It was really nice for a local boutique! And the owner couldn’t have been nicer. I would also like to mention that I’ve lost 13 lbs. (1 pants size) since these were taken in October last year. I’m excited to have it taken in! Oh, the weight loss journey… we should talk about that, too. What we go through to look bombshell on our big day.

:: Next to come :: Save-the-Dates: How A Single Card Turns Into A Box

All of the dresses are GORGEOUS!! But I do love the chosen one :)
I think the way you have your hair looks beautiful! I'm struggling with my hair as well... I've changed my mind a thousand times on it!

All of the dresses are GORGEOUS!! But I do love the chosen one :)
I think the way you have your hair looks beautiful! I'm struggling with my hair as well... I've changed my mind a thousand times on it!

Thank you! I'm very happy I'm still in love with it. I'm so indecisive that I've been terrified that I won't like it anymore when the day comes.

Yea, I'm really confused about my hair! I always thought I would definitely wear it down but now I'm not so sure. I think DF would like it down so I'm going to try to find middle ground. I'm just worried the style won't hold all day if it's down the whole time. We'll see... I have long, thick hair so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open.

Just popping in, mostly because I love your first name. It's a great name, you know! :P :P

Anyway, I love everything so far! Your dress is GORGEOUS--- and I love the fact that you bought it off the rack for 75% off?! Tamu Tamu is also an amazing place for a reception. :)

Congrats on the big day! I'm getting married on 11.26.11 hopefully!
I need to call Thursday an hopefully get our date reserved. It's tough waiting just to book our date. Good Luck with the planning!

Congrats on the big day! I'm getting married on 11.26.11 hopefully!
I need to call Thursday an hopefully get our date reserved. It's tough waiting just to book our date. Good Luck with the planning!

Thanks and congrats to you and your DF, too! How big of an event are you hoping to have? I commend couples like you who are able to plan their wedding in 6 months... I'm too detail-oriented & indecisive – I'd be ripping my hair out :eek: haha!

We went to the Bonefish Grill. We had never eaten there (we don’t have one in St. Louis) and it was pretty dang good. The Bang Bang Shrimp –*AMAZING!

First of all... Hi! :wave2:

Second... Bang Bang Shrimp is so yummy! I have a Bonefish right down the road and it's always so good!! They have great crab cakes too!!

I love all your plans so far!! We're taking our fall trip to Disney November 10-14 so maybe we'll see you around!!

Second... Bang Bang Shrimp is so yummy! I have a Bonefish right down the road and it's always so good!! They have great crab cakes too!!

I love all your plans so far!! We're taking our fall trip to Disney November 10-14 so maybe we'll see you around!!

Hello back! ;) I'm so jealous you have a Bonefish Grill close to you! It was so good. We'll have to try the crab cakes next time!

And we'll definitely be around that weekend. Like I said on my itinerary post, we'll be at Epcot Friday night for our dessert party and then also I think the Boardwalk sometime in the afternoon on Saturday taking pictures. It would be funny to meet someone from the DIS... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter