It's Wednesday How did it go KAMommy???

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
did they say much to you

are you relived it's over???

I head back to work today for another LONG day

what are you all doing??????????

I'm already at work. Tonight I'm going out with a couple ladies from work. One of them is leaving our company this week so we are going to dinner.

Other then that not much else fun today. I did see The Devil wears Prada last night and loved it. Just watching all the fabulous clothes was fun. I of course could never wear any of them but they are still fun to look at.

Remember my report about yesterday? Parents, refinishing furniture, Cool School, waiting for the alarm guy? Well, I have to do it again. The alarm guy came yesterday (he said between 12 and 5. He came at 4!) and did have the parts he needed. So he's coming back again today - between 12 and 5. Like I have nothing better to do! (I don't, but that's not the point! :lmao: )

Although, I was home, my kids weren't! Weird. :rotfl2: I don't think I've had that in a while. In any case I got the letter K (for Kids of course) for the ABC book designed and started! Hurray! I probably should have cleaned or something, but working on my swaps is way more fun!

Have a great day! :sunny: :sunny:

HEY!!!!

Thanks for asking, Kayla. The meeting with my bosses went really well. Our "corner office" was a bit of a behind, but not too much. My immediate team leader was WAY more supportive than I had thought he would be.

Today will be rough. The voice mail announcing my departure went out about 5:00 yesterday, so today is the day I am getting all of the emotional stuff from my co-workers. I have been here a long time and these are the people who have depended on me, so this is what I really dread. It will be a rough day, emotionally.

But enough about me! Hope everyone has a great day! :cheer2:

Hi everyone!

Congratulations, again, KAMommy! Today may be hard, but the other days are going to be AWESOME! :cheer2:

I am planning to work on swap stuff this morning, then maybe workout (trying to get back in that habit :rolleyes: ), and then DH & I are going to the eye doctor this afternoon. I tore my contact a couple of weeks ago, and so I have been seeing out of only one eye. I will probably do the dance of joy in the dr.'s office if they can give me a sample set to get me through!

Mickster--cleaning should NEVER get in the way of scrapping/swap stuff! :teeth: I have decided that tomorrow morning will be cleaning time (my last day before back to work). An hour tomorrow devoted to cleaning--the rest of the day to scrapping! Sounds like good percentages to me!! :cool1:

If you only knew how little time I actually devote to cleaning. :rolleyes1 I'd much rather scrap! Good luck with the contact. I hate only having one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter