"It's So Beautiful, I'm Crying..." A March '15 Best Friends TR *Updated 4/20*

Love your character meets and selfies :) :)

I love Disney instagram accounts, too. I'm addicted, lol!
Fun report!!

LOVE your Tink selfie!! Awesome. So weird about getting stuck in the Peoplemover - when you said the lights came on I thought you were gonna say you had to somehow get off the ride and walk out...I have heard of that happening...would be an experience though! Sounds like a pretty good day though!!

Space Mountain seems like a neat ride to be on with the lights on. Or terrifying. I'm not sure. And a nice end to the day for sure.

I've been on Space Mountain once with the lights on and in my opinion it's much scarier since I can actually see the drops. :faint: Going through Space Mountain on the TTA with the lights on is pretty cool though.

Love your character meets and selfies :) :)

I love Disney instagram accounts, too. I'm addicted, lol!
Fun report!!

Thanks! That was actually some of the most fun I had on this trip. :goodvibes And I love following Disney Instagrams! Especially when it's someone I recognize. ;)

Joining in on the fun, although I'm a little late!

It's never too late to join! :welcome:

LOVE your Tink selfie!! Awesome. So weird about getting stuck in the Peoplemover - when you said the lights came on I thought you were gonna say you had to somehow get off the ride and walk out...I have heard of that happening...would be an experience though! Sounds like a pretty good day though!!

We really thought we were going to have too for a while! Would have been a first time to do that for me. Still that was probably the best day of our trip! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter