It's Officially May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugsy

tinkerboo
WE LEAVE THE EVENING OF MAY 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:bounce: :bounce: :hourglass :hourglass :jumping1: :hyper: :hyper: :dancer: :charac2: :charac2: :rockband: :rockband:

me too, me too! May 11-15. POP!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2:

Finally!!!!!!!!! :) Friday Morning we... are... outta here! :) :) 5 more sleeps to go!

Well, at least I can now officially say that I am going "next month"!!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
June 24th - July 1 at ASMo

Ed

two weeks from today and DS becomes a teenager!
I also start making our 2wks of PSs!

I can officially say NEXT MONTH!!!!

June 24 - 27. FRIENDS weekend at VWL with NO spouses or SOs!

pinnie

DH, DS (on college break), and I will be leaving on May 9 for the POP for a short four day trip! :banana: Just one more week! :banana:

:banana: Woohoo - just two weeks before bringing mom, daughter, brother, and friend for their first disney trip! :flower: I've been going through big time disney withdrawal not going since the November before DD was born - we'll celebrate her 5th Birthday at CRT on 5/17! :cool1:

Hope everyone has a blast on their upcoming trips! :cheer2:

I'm going June 11-17!! Now I can say next month. This is my first post on here and I am glad to find others who love Disney too. People I work with act like I'm silly for loving it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter