It's Officially May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thewave: :thewave: :rockband:
May 24th - June 3rd POP CENTURY with DS 9
practicing THE HUSTLE :dancer:

We're leaving on May 7th but will actually be at WDW from May 8-14!!! I'm almost packed!!

We are leaving West Virginia for WDW on May 13, and arrive at POFQ on May 15 for 6 nights!!!
I only have to go to work for 7 more days :rotfl2:
We are Soooooooooooooo very ready!
Everyone have safe and wonderful trips! :flower:

:moped: :moped: :moped:

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :thewave:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
yaaaaay well after a hectic week with work going to a little girl age nine in my sons class, funeral :angel: and a long weekend at a dance competition for me my daughter and my son dancing we are ready to leave on tuesday at 9 55 am whoooo whooooo :bounce:

Us too!!! We leave on May 19th and will arrive at MCO at 8:05am on May 20th headed for WDW!!!! Staying at WL May 20th - May 25th. Celebrating my 39th birthday on May 21st!!!!! Can't wait!!!

I will be there this time next week! We are leaving on the 8th and staying thru the 12th. :banana: :banana:

Whoo hoo, we leave in 6 days. We'll be there May 8th - May 17th, if you see us (see pic below) say hi!!!

DH and I will be on the first flight out of Newark (NJ) on May 20 for four nights at PO Riverside to celebrate my birthday! I can't wait!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter