It's my ADR day and the new website won't make dining ressies!

Same thing happened this morning but I called exactly at 7am and got straight through. The CM was great and I was able to get everything I wanted at the same times I wanted except for BOG which only had a 7:20pm available but that's better than no ADR.

My Ipad still has the old WDW website. I made new ADR s just now but can only view my resort reservation. I'm going to log onto the new site on my laptop cause I didn't write down my confirm number for Fantasmic package and it's not in my emails. I hope I can view them.

We're sorry, the server is busy.........grrrrrr! Luckily I have my dinner reservations booked, was going to add a couple of lunch ADRs

We are 156 days out from our trip and I made three ADR's this morning with no problem.

Yep, because you are well under your 180 days. The new website is apparently not recognizing the 180+10 days...:sad2:

I called at exactly 7am and only had to hold for about 10-15 minutes. And got everything I wanted. So it all ended well. It's just a pain that I got up at 5:45 this morning to get the computer all ready and we are supposed to be able to book online at 6am! They really need to get this fixed. :headache:

Try this as it should take you to the 'old' site where you can make your reservations...

Here are the steps I follow:

Open Disney.com

In the upper left corner are a number of small horizontal lines. I click those.

Click 'Parks & Travel'

Click 'Walt Disney World'

Scroll to the very bottom of the page and in small letters in the dark blue area is 'Full Site'

When I click that it takes me to the old site I'm familiar with. I choose 'Where to Eat' and am able to book dining reservations there.

Hope this helps!!

:thumbsup2:cool1:
Thank you so much for this advice! It totally worked for me. I woke up at 5:50 and went through this path on my computer. At 6:01 I tried to start booking and would only let me do at 180 days, For my 180 ressie I wanted Beirgarten for dinner and said "unable to make this reservation at this time" or something like that. So then I followed the same path on my Ipad and got Beirgarten no problem and was able to book my entire length of stay ADRs and got every single place I wanted around the times I was hoping for. I did look for BOG just out of curiosity and it was booked for every day of our stay. We are planning to do lunch there so no biggie for us.

I was really worried about having to sit on hold for an hour from 7-8 to make ADRs over the phone while getting kids ready for school and myself ready for work. But with the wonderful advice above I was done by 6:25am. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!! you made my day so much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter