its just too cold

Florida has had one seasonally warm day since Thanksgiving. Tonight is going into the 20's once again for I forget how many times this winter. If this keeps up, the ground will get cold enough for snow to stick!!

Stinking global warming. :rolleyes1

Someone needs to tell the bug population in Tennessee about that hard freeze bug theory,
I don't think they've heard about that.

Yeah, the ones in Kentucky don't know about that, either. The bugs around here just bury themselves in the ground and thaw out in the spring. Maybe someone needs to tell them that they're supposed to die.

Is ANYONE having warm weather?:confused3 (even 32 degrees without a wind would seem warm at this point!)

We were actually a lot warmer today. We made it to the mid 30's. You're right - it was pretty warm until the wind started blowing.

Ah it ain't that cold, we start the camping season either the end of this month or beginning of next month. Cleaned the snow off the roof of the motorhome. Gotta get the toad brake and check the propane, then good to go.

We are headed to sunny warm Freeport, Maine to shop at LLBean.

Dan

ya Im ready to go camping so are the kids, today my son asked if we could take the boat out this weeknd, hes ready for more wake boardin (he just learned last summer, hes 8:thumbsup2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter