It's early...but October 2016??? Discount Watch!

Might be worth your while to keep checking online. Yesterday, there were no room only discounts for my dates in any room category. Today, there are preferred room discounts available. Which is not what I need, since my standard room is still cheaper than a discounted preferred room, but just throwing it out there that it may benefit you to keep trying if you are looking for a preferred room discount.
I called today, two days before back to school discount expires, and still got it for our AoA suite. $400 back, thank you very much. Rooms can still open up so keep trying! I was shocked they gave it to me. Since there's no Oct free dining I really didn't want to be paying rack rate for everything. This was a nice surprise.

I called today, two days before back to school discount expires, and still got it for our AoA suite. $400 back, thank you very much. Rooms can still open up so keep trying! I was shocked they gave it to me. Since there's no Oct free dining I really didn't want to be paying rack rate for everything. This was a nice surprise.
Curious if you saw the discount available online or if you called just to see if anything was avail to apply to your existing reservation?

Curious if you saw the discount available online or if you called just to see if anything was avail to apply to your existing reservation?
Saw the discount available online and called to receive it. When we upgraded from LM to Cars a few weeks ago I missed seeing it online and took rack rate to guarantee we'd get that area of the resort, but somehow yesterday I remembered to check about specials online and I called to see if we qualified for that specific one with available rooms and we did!

Might be worth your while to keep checking online. Yesterday, there were no room only discounts for my dates in any room category. Today, there are preferred room discounts available. Which is not what I need, since my standard room is still cheaper than a discounted preferred room, but just throwing it out there that it may benefit you to keep trying if you are looking for a preferred room discount.

Just popping in here to report that I did get a discount after all at Pop Century -- I checked back on the Disney website at the end of July, and my room category was available at the discount rate. I booked it immediately online, and then just cancelled my prior non-discounted reservation (I booked room-only). Saved a little over $100 for my 5-night stay, so that's helpful!

:sunny:

Just popping in here to report that I did get a discount after all at Pop Century -- I checked back on the Disney website at the end of July, and my room category was available at the discount rate. I booked it immediately online, and then just cancelled my prior non-discounted reservation (I booked room-only). Saved a little over $100 for my 5-night stay, so that's helpful!

:sunny:

Same happened to me too, originally couldn't find any discounts for Pop Century the first few days when it was first released a few months back, was so disappointed then as I thought I was too late, but checked a few weeks back and was able to get the discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter