It's early...but October 2016??? Discount Watch!

9/30-10/6......ill take free dinning or 30% room deal...its about the same $$$ for me about $1000 discount

following...we're going Oct 8-15, hoping for dlx room discount.

Has anyone on the thread tried to book recently? Basically all deluxes appear to be booked solid for October, more or less. It also looks like Oct is being excluded from current bounce back if I've read it right. We need 3 rooms for Oct 15-21. I got 2 at the Poly but right now our 3rd is at Ft Wilderness cabin. I just can't believe this can be right - like it must be a system issue. If it IS right, I can't believe how busy it may be...

Has anyone on the thread tried to book recently? Basically all deluxes appear to be booked solid for October, more or less. It also looks like Oct is being excluded from current bounce back if I've read it right. We need 3 rooms for Oct 15-21. I got 2 at the Poly but right now our 3rd is at Ft Wilderness cabin. I just can't believe this can be right - like it must be a system issue. If it IS right, I can't believe how busy it may be...
personally, I think a lot of bookings are in hopes of free dinning and if or when it doesn't come around there's going to be a lot of cancelations so you may find openings coming soon. don't worry about it just yet.
for every reservation that is booked in anticipation of discounts or free dinning, Disney is given a reason not to give discounts or free dinning. they don't have to. I am actually thinking about Universal Studios for the first time ever. Much less expensive and it is so new to us that i'm sure I could fill a few days. ;)

You read it right! DH & I have been going the 3rd week in October for F&W the last few years and have taken advantage of the BB deal each year for the following fall. When we noticed October of this year was excluded we were so disappointed, I can't even tell you.

As for the rooms... October has become extremely popular and most of the Epcot resort rooms have shown no availability for months.

You read it right! DH & I have been going the 3rd week in October for F&W the last few years and have taken advantage of the BB deal each year for the following fall. When we noticed October of this year was excluded we were so disappointed, I can't even tell you.

As for the rooms... October has become extremely popular and most of the Epcot resort rooms have shown no availability for months.

Ugh! I couldn't figure out what could possibly be going on - Food and Wine I understand, but all the MK resorts are booked too. I've been during slow, moderate, and busy times and have never run into this before...that's why initially I was convinced it was a computer issue, but evidently not! At this point, I just want a room, let alone a discount!

yea, yesterday i looked on the disney's website and yes a lot of the deluxes and mod were booked solid for our dates of october 14-23. Boo, not sure what to think of this. Should i go ahead and book and hope for a cancellation?

We are avid disney fans and go every October. Last year we went October 13-26. It was crazy busy. The busiest I have seen at that time of year. Seems that people have caught on to the beauty of going in October. Great weather, f&w and mnsshp. I know the bounce back we booked had most of October blacked out.

We are going for the first time the first week of October! Can anyone tell me what to expect? Is it crazy crowded?

yea, yesterday i looked on the disney's website and yes a lot of the deluxes and mod were booked solid for our dates of october 14-23. Boo, not sure what to think of this. Should i go ahead and book and hope for a cancellation?

oh man. this does not make me too happy. we're there 10/22-10/29. I'm hoping for RO discount.

There's been so much chatter about a possible FD discount coming out soon but boy do I hope there will also be a RO discount available too.

I'm hoping for something! Going around 10/23. Would love FD! I have never been in Oct before and I'm shocked how booked the rooms are already. Getting a bit nervous!

I'm getting so nervous about the crowds. I went from hoping for a discount to just hoping to find a room. I booked this morning to get make sure I got a room! I guess now it is time to start stressing over dining reservations!

=/ I am getting worried about the crowd levels. And about the availability of a discount/FD. The ONLY Deluxe available is Grand Fla! We were hoping to add a day onto our reservation if a good enough discount came along. WHY IS EVERYONE TRAVELING IN OCTOBER :sad:

I've never seen rooms booked up so fast/in-advance. Definitely worried about crowd levels and lack of any discounts. Booked 10/15-10/23 at a much higher rate than we're used to (at PO:R). Hoping cancellations may bring rates down later and/or FD or room discount.

This is fall break time for some kids, and we're pulling our first grader for a few days, so we can hit up MNSSH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter