"It's better when it's just the two of us" - aka - Our first family trip! HI!!! 1/4!

Congratulations Courtney! I have been wondering about you and baby often, so glad that you have your healthy baby girl!

Congratulations Courtney! Don't worry about us, we'll be here patiently waiting to see pics of your princess :goodvibes

Hi Courtney!

CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful name you picked for your daughter :goodvibes hope Mom, Dad & baby are all doing well.

I have a TR for our October trip started... link in my signature if you'd like to read!

Emma princess: x

Aww! We all understand!
Glad to hear from you!!!!

Babies are definitely a blessing :) congratulations to you and Miguel!

Can not wait to see pictures and hear from you more :)

Hi Courtney, glad to hear from you! :goodvibes Congratulations on your little princess! princess: Can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name, and the perfect xmas present! Take care & cannot wait to see pics.

Hi Courtney! I'm so glad to hear things are going well :goodvibes No worries about rushing back. Enjoy all this early time with your little one, the saying is true - it really does go by so fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter