• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

I've been to Walt Disney World before on Christmas by my self, but the kids will be joining me this year. Staying at our DVC home resort, Animal Kingdom Villas. We were fortunate to have Southwest Airline points from their recent 50K point card and got our $1200+ airfare for free.

We can't wait to see the New Year's Eve festivities at Epcot. Getting ready to start making dining reservations next week. Now to start saving for the dining plan.

We'll be staying at BCV for NYE.. we love being able to walk back to the resort after the fireworks.

I've been to Walt Disney World before on Christmas by my self, but the kids will be joining me this year. Staying at our DVC home resort, Animal Kingdom Villas. We were fortunate to have Southwest Airline points from their recent 50K point card and got our $1200+ airfare for free.

We can't wait to see the New Year's Eve festivities at Epcot. Getting ready to start making dining reservations next week. Now to start saving for the dining plan.

I said I'd never do it again because of the crowds, but we are going again this year from 12/23 thru 12/29...Christmas at Disney is magical, but this year we are going to just relax and not do the madness of the parks. not sure exactly what we're going to do yet? maybe take Ina good movie or two...enjoy some good dinners and see all the hotel decorations...shop the millennium mall...and we love the shopping area around Rollins College...very quaint. I'd love to hear what others would do at Disney if not doing parks. the parks are beautiful, but At our age, we're looking for a little more peace and relaxation....Sometimes we just have to get away from the craziness. Love to hear your suggestions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter