It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

no dvc can be used :(
Thanks! I guess I would have to go with Grand Floridian since I could never afford to stay there. Actually I can't afford any of the Deluxe now since we have 3 kids but luckily the youngest is only 1 right now. The Poly would be cool too and the Contemp. Heck they could put me up in a closet and I would be excited.

Thats very kind of you to want to share the fun with somebody else. I accept!!! :D

ya that would change my thinking if we won cause I can't afford to pay for my brother or sister in law to come with us and they have too many expenses coming up this year to join me. I guess that also changes the pressure of deciding who does get to go.

Well good luck all. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.............But Betty don't let tomorrow stop you from sending me an email today.
pixiedust:
Your delightful and positive personality would be a wonderful addition to our family trip, but I doubt you can fly out of Fargo, ND with us!:(

Another day, no Betty email :(

I wonder if they are done now? Wasn't it last Wednesday the last dis winner got her email and she was for a date in the later part of January.

Another day, no Betty email :(

I wonder if they are done now? Wasn't it last Wednesday the last dis winner got her email and she was for a date in the later part of January.

I hope it's not over yet! If you're out there, Betty send one of your DIS winners another status update!

Fingers still crossed I'll be an alternate or grand prize drawing winner.... or Wendy Williams winner!

Just need a lil sorcery

:smickey:

Haven't received my winning email *yet* :) but I'm just curious based on what I've read on here.... why do the emails say "potential" winner. Is that in case you don't respond in time, or something like that?

Haven't received my winning email *yet* :) but I'm just curious based on what I've read on here.... why do the emails say "potential" winner. Is that in case you don't respond in time, or something like that?
Yep you need to respond within their time frame to be considered the winner and also to make sure the person "Potential winner" meets the eligibility requirements for the contest , some people might enter without reading the fine print of requirements or sometimes some don't realize they have to pay taxes on the prize and may not be able too so they may have to decline the trip.

Last edited:
Your delightful and positive personality would be a wonderful addition to our family trip, but I doubt you can fly out of Fargo, ND with us!:(

Your right. Fargo not an option. But I could meet you there. :rotfl2:

But seriously, my friend was just in Fargo a couple weeks ago. Her son lives there with his wife and children.

Just so none of you worry that something horrible happened to me since I won't be on the boards for the next few days, I'm going away for a couple days. No not to Disney. I'll be watching for Betty emails and will have DH respond to her "WHEN" she emails me, as my time will be limited.
Wishing you all pixie dust.

OH Did anyone else have a problem with Perfect fit entry today? The website is funky and oversized information is blocking the entry button.

Yep, couldn't enter the Perfect Fit one yet today, I'll check back later and hope it is fixed. I have actually had a few days where I couldn't enter that one due to the website :(

I don't want to give up hope with Betty but February is almost over and we haven't seen a new winner in the last few days.... :(

Funny though yesterday my 3 year old daughter was like "Mom we need to get the word of the day from Wendy!" ha ha - training 'em young!

I would!!! Fargo resident right here :yay: I can be available at the drop of a hat! I seriously brag about knowing someone who won!! Congrats again!

Last edited:
Yep, couldn't enter the Perfect Fit one yet today, I'll check back later and hope it is fixed. I have actually had a few days where I couldn't enter that one due to the website :(

Hmm, that's so odd. I haven't had a bit of trouble entering the Perfect Fit contest. With the Flip Side contest, I had frequent issues.

I've been entering the Perfect Fit contest every day and haven't had any trouble yet. I didn't find out about the Flip Side contest until mid-January and that one gave me a few problems on certain days but I was always able to finally enter. I'm like you all and check my email every day for something from Betty but so far nada.

I really hope that tiny travelers one was just a one time entry deal, otherwise I have missed a ton of chances. lol

Edited: Just went back and read the official rules. One time entry, phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter