It's almost October and I'll be in my "Happy Place" again!!!

Linda! Finally....you were MIA, my friend! You must forget all those other distractions and focus only on DISNEY. :thumbsup2

I have gone without the DME booklet and luggage tags before and it's no problem. You'll be fine.

I'm only 16 days away.....WHEEEEEEEE.......................:woohoo:

Hi Cee!! I should be ok without the DME tags should the package come after I leave. :thumbsup2

I can hardly wait my friend....It's finally hit me that in 23 more days I'll be in "my happy place". Yipeeeeeee....:woohoo::woohoo:

Hey what did you decide to do about the beverages?

We hit 30 days today! You are gonna be there the week before us this year!! Hope your trip is Magical to say the least!! Have a great time.

:cool1::cool1::yay::yay::banana::banana:

Hit 30 days today! Cannot wait! I need to get away from this place pronto!

29 days until we're back....funny, we were only there 4 weeks ago, but it seems so long ago.

Linda, I think I will leave the beverages to my DDs. They are very capable and I will be lounging at the pool or on the balcony while they scurry about getting all of our sundries. It's the only thing I'm making them pay for so it better be good!popcorn::

It's time to bump this up!

It's getting down to the wire, everyone! What are you all doing to get ready to (re)visit your "Happy Place"! :goodvibes :cloud9: :thumbsup2

26 days for us now.

Right now just keeping fingers crossed that my future daughter-in-law will be able to postpone a DMV hearing that she received for a day during our stay. She won't know til the end of the month/early Oct. if the judge will postpone. We are a party of 9 going (4 studios). Dh and I are definitely going just hoping they can go (as well as her parents). (Her parents were in the car with her when the accident occurred, as well as her grandmother who unfortunately passed in the accident). Thanksgiving day accident and she receives this now.

15 days :cool1:

Started really gathering things for packing and even put a few things in DS's suitcase already.

Still need to place the Garden Grocer order and truly figure out what clothes I am bringing (we're going carry-on only). Also need to pack the small box I am shipping to myself (trading pins, toiletries, etc)

I am MORE than ready for a vacation. :goodvibes

Well I called DME and they did infact get my information and....I should have my package by the end of this week. I still can't believe I totally forget to do this! :rotfl:

I've pulled out some of the "Disney" only items like the D&B crosover bag I treated myself to last year and little odds and ends. Next week the suitcase comes out and then the rest of my "Disney only" things that I always bring. :goodvibes

19 days and counting..........:)

15....... Days until OKW/BWV for F&W. :woohoo:

113........ Days until AKL Kadini :thumbsup2

211........ Days until Aulani ! :yay:

Three weeks from Thursday! 23 days. Food is great, but wine is better.

Much needed vacation coming up. 12 days in FL and 10 of those at WDW!

Three weeks from Thursday! 23 days. Food is great, but wine is better.

Much needed vacation coming up. 12 days in FL and 10 of those at WDW!

Me too!!! We arrive on the 13th of October!!

There is nothing left for me to do except sit here and waitpopcorn::....

One of my BFF's is at WDW right now, enjoying her first trip! She is sending me updates when she gets the chance. She already took a DVC tour with her DH and they got 12 fastpasses for it. She told me that when she gets home, I have to give her the "down and dirty" on DVC:woohoo:.

Now, if I could just make that clock/calendar move a little quicker:rolleyes1...

Me too!!! We arrive on the 13th of October!!

There is nothing left for me to do except sit here and waitpopcorn::....

One of my BFF's is at WDW right now, enjoying her first trip! She is sending me updates when she gets the chance. She already took a DVC tour with her DH and they got 12 fastpasses for it. She told me that when she gets home, I have to give her the "down and dirty" on DVC:woohoo:.

Now, if I could just make that clock/calendar move a little quicker:rolleyes1...

We'll see you there! :thumbsup2
We're at BWV for 10 days and BLT for 2. Look for us stumb... "walking" around Epcot.

We'll see you there! :thumbsup2
We're at BWV for 10 days and BLT for 2. Look for us stumb... "walking" around Epcot.

We're at BLT for 2 days and BWV for 3...great minds think alike:rotfl:. It will be my first time at both of them and I am giddy with excitement:goodvibes.

Mind if I jump in and express my excitement as well???? 25 days to go...I am so ready for BWV and Kidani!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter