It's almost October and I'll be in my "Happy Place" again!!!

Soooooo jealous! 16 days is too far away!

LOL after I posted this I just shortened my wait to 15 days. We have to make a 2.5hr drive to the airport and instead of waiting until the day we actually fly to go to the airport, we are going the night before! YAY!

TWO WEEKS!!! (Ok, 15 days until we get to Disney, but only 13 until we get to FL). Have to stop in Clearwarter to see the Dolphin from Dolphin Tale, DD5 loved the movie...

Anyway... TWO WEEKS!!

One day! I have to do online check-in with the airline today and finish packing and that's IT. One more sleep......Ooooooooo..:cloud9:

Wish our trip weren't so late in October. Reading all of these posts is making it seem like FOREVER until we leave! Have fun, everyone!

8 more days!! I can hardly stand it!!!

Cee...if I don't get the chance later on today, let me say now have a fantastic trip!

I thought about doing the on-line check-in for the resort, but the last time I did that I had the very last room down the hall; near Jellyrolls (3001) and that's just a little too far for these ole knees to handle each day. :rotfl: I don't mind walking believe me. But that's a L-O-N-G walk at the end of the day! :rotfl:

Today I begin my packing. I gathered up all the "Disney Only" items and have that stuff piled up in a corner of my bedroom. :thumbsup2

14 days from right this very minute, I'll be landing at MCO:cool1:

14 days from right this very minute, I'll be landing at MCO:cool1:

Just caught your signature...I got engaged on the dock at the Poly many, many years ago; like 30! :scared1:

Have you set a date??

Have a fantastic vacation!!! :woohoo:

Just caught your signature...I got engaged on the dock at the Poly many, many years ago; like 30! :scared1:

Have you set a date??

Have a fantastic vacation!!! :woohoo:

Awww thats, great!

Yeah, we set a date, but postponed it when the economy hit the fan and we both lost our jobs, but now we're both working again:thumbsup2, but it'll be a few years before we get caught up. But thats ok:goodvibes

We share that feeling! We've both been suffering from major burnout at work, so to get through it we just keep talking about our Disney trip and how much fun it is to be at F&W and how nice it will be to go to all the concerts and just realx!:cloud9: We'll be in a standard view 1-BR for 9 nights, so if you see 2 pale New Englanders around BW named Kelly & Charlie...that's us! :rotfl: Feel free to say hello! :goodvibes

We will also be in a standard view 1BR:banana:. This will be a "love it or hate it" vacation. Either DSiL and I will bond and get along great...or we will be ready to kill each other by day 2! We've never been particularly close, but I've decided to try to find some common ground with her. We're completely different in regards to occupations and interests, but we are exactly alike in that we are both outspoken and headstrong. I'm hoping that we will find some common ground at WDW. Either way, it should be a vacation that we both enjoy:hug:.

8 more days!! I can hardly stand it!!!

Cee...if I don't get the chance later on today, let me say now have a fantastic trip!

I thought about doing the on-line check-in for the resort, but the last time I did that I had the very last room down the hall; near Jellyrolls (3001) and that's just a little too far for these ole knees to handle each day. :rotfl: I don't mind walking believe me. But that's a L-O-N-G walk at the end of the day! :rotfl:

Today I begin my packing. I gathered up all the "Disney Only" items and have that stuff piled up in a corner of my bedroom. :thumbsup2

Linda! I'm leaving for the airport in 2 hours! I will report back on Friday when I'm back! Love and pixie dust to all! :goodvibes :cloud9: :woohoo:

Linda! I'm leaving for the airport in 2 hours! I will report back on Friday when I'm back! Love and pixie dust to all! :goodvibes :cloud9: :woohoo:

Have a GREAT time Cee. I'll be thinking of you all week and look forward to hearing from you when you return! BIG
hug to you my friend!! :hug:

We will also be in a standard view 1BR:banana:. This will be a "love it or hate it" vacation. Either DSiL and I will bond and get along great...or we will be ready to kill each other by day 2! We've never been particularly close, but I've decided to try to find some common ground with her. We're completely different in regards to occupations and interests, but we are exactly alike in that we are both outspoken and headstrong. I'm hoping that we will find some common ground at WDW. Either way, it should be a vacation that we both enjoy:hug:.

Haha Kristen...I can totally relate to the DSil thing too, not close to mine at all, but I do hope that WDW will bring you some magic and that you have a wonderful time with yours! Enjoy!!:wizard:

I totally relate to this!! I hope you two "bond" and and make this a great vacation!!!

Well...this time next week I'll be in my "Happy Place"!! I have alot to do this week which is good; will help pass the time.:thumbsup2

CEE MY FRIEND....don't know if you'll see this while you in WDW but I'm thinking of you!!!! Have a cocktail for me and take lots of pictures!!! :yay:

myohmy.....
i just realized i only have 5 more sleeps until i get to sit on my BWV balcony again :cloud9:
a friend is there now (i booked her at BCV with my points), and she said the weather has been beautiful and no crazy crowds.
think i'll pack today :rolleyes1

myohmy.....
i just realized i only have 5 more sleeps until i get to sit on my BWV balcony again :cloud9:
a friend is there now (i booked her at BCV with my points), and she said the weather has been beautiful and no crazy crowds.
think i'll pack today :rolleyes1

Leave the light on for me. I have 11 more sleeps...can do online checkin tomorrow if I choose....heading to the BWV too for TWO weeks!! 1 week by ourselves and the second week the family finds us again!! Yea, gotta do that packing soon!

Getting toiletries and papers ready. Don't want to forget our park passes either like last year.

Less than two weeks here.

I'm with Laurie; I'm packing today. And....5 more sleeps for me also and I'll be on my BWV Balcony! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Glad to hear the weather is so nice; hope it stays that way!!:goodvibes

10 more sleeps for me! I started to pack a bit yesterday:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter