• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's all part of the plan... More or less! A Dec TR!

Great update, Tam. Brenda looks beautiful in her princess dress and Gavin looks cute in his pirate costume. I love the family shot with Pinocchio.

Hey there!!! I'm your Pop Stalker! hahaha!!! :rotfl2: Can't believe we met at the bus stop and didn't think to get a quick picture! Oh well! I'm all caught up! And trust me... we had PLENTY of tears on our trip too. :rolleyes1

I love Brenda's dress. Did MIL make that, or is that one you bought. It's gorgeous.

And Gavin is just too cute. Claire wore the girl version of that pirate outfit one year for Halloween.

aarg.jpg

Everytime I read an update from you on Facebook I always send extra prayers up for you. Such a wonderful family you have!

I know what you mean about finally being there! There were about five planned trips that didn't go through so once I got there in December finally it was wonderful! And to see it through the eyes of my niece and nephew was even better!

I am enjoying your first day so far and know this is trip report I will anxiously be waiting to read updates on!

Great update, Tam. Brenda looks beautiful in her princess dress and Gavin looks cute in his pirate costume. I love the family shot with Pinocchio.

Thank you! The pictures of Brenda get better. Since we were headed to BBB she had to have nothing in her hair, so it is looking wild! LOL

Hey there!!! I'm your Pop Stalker! hahaha!!! :rotfl2: Can't believe we met at the bus stop and didn't think to get a quick picture! Oh well! I'm all caught up! And trust me... we had PLENTY of tears on our trip too. :rolleyes1
I know! I can't believe I met so many Disers but never got a picture of one of them! Makes me wonder where my head was. Besides, its not like I didn't have my camera on me since I was headed to a park! LOL

I love Brenda's dress. Did MIL make that, or is that one you bought. It's gorgeous.

And Gavin is just too cute. Claire wore the girl version of that pirate outfit one year for Halloween.

aarg.jpg

This is the dress we bought. It had to be taken in quick while we were with MIL.

I love that pirate costume! We should get Claire and Gavin together for pictures! LOL Feel like a quick trip to PA???

Everytime I read an update from you on Facebook I always send extra prayers up for you. Such a wonderful family you have!

I know what you mean about finally being there! There were about five planned trips that didn't go through so once I got there in December finally it was wonderful! And to see it through the eyes of my niece and nephew was even better!

I am enjoying your first day so far and know this is trip report I will anxiously be waiting to read updates on!

Thanks so much for the prayers. It just seems that lately we are getting hit again and again. We can use all the prayers we can get.

It was amazing seeing Disney through the eyes of my kiddos. I bet you loved seeing it through your niece and nephew. Its so amazing with kids.

I am hoping to get another post going tomorrow. I hate to leave you all hanging on the morning of our first day! :rotfl:

We love Cliffhangers. ;)

Seriously, take care of your family...we aren't going anywhere.

Send me a PM with your screenname on Facebook so I can keep up with you there too. :hug:

I am sure you all have to be getting tired of hearing our health issues but I swear that life isn't usually like this. Usually we are dealing with only Gavin but now everyone is on things.

So without farther ado I bring you our first day! I am hoping this will get my mind off of everything going on here...

OMG! I'm sure you are tired of HAVING health issues! bless your hearts. thinking of you all and prayers your way.

[FONT="Arial"

[FONT="Arial"]I love that pirate costume! We should get Claire and Gavin together for pictures! LOL Feel like a quick trip to PA??? [/FONT]

:rotfl:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

That would be wonderful, only she wore the dress in 2008 for Halloween and she is now at least 5 inches taller...so sadly it doesn't fit anymore. I have another style we are taking for pirate night on our cruise though.

Love the update! The kids look very cute in their costumes. Cliff hangers are so .........................:lmao:

Sorry to hear of the continuing run of ill health. I'll keep you all in my prayers:hug:

Carey

We love Cliffhangers. ;)

Seriously, take care of your family...we aren't going anywhere.

Send me a PM with your screenname on Facebook so I can keep up with you there too. :hug:

I am planning on ending the cliffhanger soon... although now that you are my FB friend you already know the answers! :rotfl: No cheating! :lmao:

I guess the big problem isn't always finding the time to DIS and take care of the sickies in my family. My problem is when I get really stressed I get SUPER SIZED MIGRAINES. They hurt so bad that I want to just roll into a ball and cry. I still push through them and take care of everyone, but the computer is not my friend when they happen.

OMG! I'm sure you are tired of HAVING health issues! bless your hearts. thinking of you all and prayers your way.
I am so far beyond tired of these health issues that I can't even give you a word for how I feel! :confused: Thank you for the prayers. We will take all we can get. Lets hope Monsoon season ends soon! It isn't just raining here it is MONSOON SEASON!

That would be wonderful, only she wore the dress in 2008 for Halloween and she is now at least 5 inches taller...so sadly it doesn't fit anymore. I have another style we are taking for pirate night on our cruise though.
Ok, so after the cruise make a quick hop to PA for a visit! Gavin's feet/ boot cover thigns didn't fit. He is so short that they went to the his crotch. :rotfl:

Love the update! The kids look very cute in their costumes. Cliff hangers are so .........................:lmao:

Sorry to hear of the continuing run of ill health. I'll keep you all in my prayers:hug:

Carey
Cliffhanger ending soon. Just uploading more picts to Photobucket and then I will end this pain! :rotfl:

Thank you for your prayers. We need them all lately.

Ok friends, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. If you remember I was worried that Gavin would not like PL. I wasn't sure how he would like all the make-up and garb. Well, Jon text me in the middle of Brenda's transformation to let me know that Gavin was loving it!!!! He chose his own face. He told Jon that the other pirate all looked mean and he wanted to be a nice pirate. So this was the final result... and I am sure at this point I don't have to tell you but there were tears involved when I saw him the first time...
Photo0284FourBySix.jpg
]
and another shot...
IMG_2658.jpg

While Jon and Gavin were turning my little boy into a NICE pirate, I was off with Brenda. I am sure you noticed in the last few pictures she really had wild hair that morning. The transformation into a princess was breath taking! Here she is seeing herself for the first time. She is awww struck!
Photo0201FourBySix.jpg

I got a text from Jon that they were finished and would make there way over to us. Then I got another text that they would be stopping for this...
IMG_2660.jpg

While they watched the show Brenda and I went and caught the step-sisters, wicked Step Mother and Fairy Godmother. Gavin and Jon caught us just as we were leaving the FGM.
DSCF0507.jpg

The step-sisters were awesome! They told Brenda that she was too pretty and they would just cover up that beautiful dress for her! :rotfl:

Then off to FGM...
DSCF0508.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

Before we could start over to any ride we had one more stop I wanted to make. I wanted MORE pictures!
Photo0453FourBySix.jpg

Photo0590FourBySix.jpg

Photo0532FourBySix.jpg

Photo0540FourBySix.jpg

The kids really did love the whole transformation. I know they next time we go back we must do this all over again... if they aren't senior citizens by then! :rotfl:

So this sounds like a great place to stop tonight. Gotta leave you wondering... what was our very first (non-monorail) ride??? Where else did we go this day that was so special???? Sorry for more cliff hangers but I have to keep you coming back for more!

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!
Your kids are adorable, so precious. I loved the look on Brenda's face when she saw herself, I was all misty eyed. She looks amazed, what a great picture. I also love Gavin's picture where he looks like he is going after Tink with the sword. How sweet was he to want to be a "nice" pirate.

Prayers and good wishes for your family. I certainly know how these health issues can cause so much stress. My husband has been battling some unknown problem for over a year, they just can not figure out the cause. He just had a hernia operation 2 weeks ago for an unrelated matter. We had to post pone our original plans to visit last Spring due to his health but the good news is we are visiting The Mouse in April! Family time has become so much more precious as I am sure you will attest.

So good health to all and keep those TR coming:banana:

By the way, we are from South Central PA too.

The kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!! Wow, I think you just sold me onthe idea of taking Jack to PL!!!!! I can only imagine how emotional it was, and I can't think of a family who deserves an experience like that more than you guys!!!!

How sweet! I can't wait til Cortlyn is old enough for BBB, but she's pretty tender headed right now, so I'm sure its a few years off for us...

Oh and we saw the same StepSister in the pink dress, but the other two were different. She really made that character meet! I'm glad we stumbled on their little spot!

I love them...as I have told you before.. You need to post that one of Gavin that I love!! it is hilarious! His expressions are so funny..especially with the mustache. And that one pic does look like he is trying to take a stab at Tink.
We are going to skip BBB since we have limited time at WDW this time around. But I may try to take Claire in to the photo place and see if they will take some pics. I know they will if there isn't a line up of BBB girls. Did you have to wait at all?

I have had a special request to post this picture of Gavin on this TR. It is posted on Tracy's report already from the day we met up with her and Bill. It is also on my Facebook. This really is a great picture of Gavin.
Photo0308FourBySix.jpg

I will get to shout outs tomorrow. I just had photobucket working so I wanted to take advantage of that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter