It's A WONDERful 2015 - Feb Cruise, May WDW grand tour, and France/DLP! NEW 10/25 Nice & End!

Your pregnancy announcement is soooo cute! Congrats on your third little girl!

This was such a great TR. Outside of DL Paris, I previously had no desire to go back to France. But your TR, especially the last few updates, have made me really want to go! It looks amazing, and you took such great photos. That last house you stayed in had such an amazing view. That is so weird that you had an uneasy feeling while you were there, though. I'm glad that Aria wasn't sick for too long and that you got to end the trip on a good note!

Loved your reports! So jealous of the France trip! I went to England a few years ago, and that gave me the bug to travel to Europe! France is on my bucket list!

Thank you so much!! I've only been to England for work (though did see a bunch) so it's on my bucket list to revisit with my family.

Your pregnancy announcement is soooo cute! Congrats on your third little girl!

This was such a great TR. Outside of DL Paris, I previously had no desire to go back to France. But your TR, especially the last few updates, have made me really want to go! It looks amazing, and you took such great photos. That last house you stayed in had such an amazing view. That is so weird that you had an uneasy feeling while you were there, though. I'm glad that Aria wasn't sick for too long and that you got to end the trip on a good note!

Aw thank you!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! And so glad we took the trip, esp considering the unexpected third on the way putting a little kink in our travel plans for 2017 lol. Maya will get to Europe someday...but not in the next 2 years or so lol! That's okay, she won't miss much. I know Aria has zero recollection from our trip to Holland, Germany & Italy when she was 18 months and while we had fun, it was a LOT more fun when she was actually excited and involved when she was older.

Hi Lauren! I was enjoying your 2016 TR adventures, as well as the June 2014 TR so much that I decided to read all about your 2015 adventures!

I really enjoyed this TR! It took me a few days to get through it all, but I enjoyed every second of it. Between the cruise, WDW, and of course France everything looked like so much fun. France was especially fun to read about, that's a place on my bucket list that I would love to see one day. I loved how you and your family added a few days in DLP as well, so awesome!:thumbsup2

I look forward to reading more of your adventures in the future!:goodvibes

Hi Lauren! I was enjoying your 2016 TR adventures, as well as the June 2014 TR so much that I decided to read all about your 2015 adventures!

I really enjoyed this TR! It took me a few days to get through it all, but I enjoyed every second of it. Between the cruise, WDW, and of course France everything looked like so much fun. France was especially fun to read about, that's a place on my bucket list that I would love to see one day. I loved how you and your family added a few days in DLP as well, so awesome!:thumbsup2

I look forward to reading more of your adventures in the future!:goodvibes

Hahahaha I am impressed you read through it all!! Thank you so much. 2015 was definitely quite the year for us, DLP was really great and I will definitely have to bring ALL my girls back in a few years! 2016 isn't AS exciting but we still had some really great Disney trips and that's what we're all here for right! :)

A quick Trip Advisor search noted a pizza place just down the street from us

I've been re-reading your trip report from France as we are in the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Paris and was wondering if you happened to remember the name of this pizza place as it looks delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter