IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING! A 24hr, SWW,Birthday Adventure--Updated 1/25x3!!!-FINISHED

In case you hadn’t figured it out, we were headed down to the Town Square to check out the NEW Tinkerbell’s Nook! (seriously though, it’s depressing walking into Adventureland, like RIP Advetureland Veranda, and thus Prince Eric, RIP Fairy friends….sad day). I don’t think we waited THAT long for anything this morning, and this was no change. The area is the same in the lobby/entrance area, and where the “blue loading room” was for the princesses, they’ve changed it into this big black room that the cast member then talks about faith, trust & pixie dust, and how to get to Neverland and the like, so we all say “pixie dust” and the walls light up with dust and the door into the Nook opens. (and honestly….the multiple doors are pretty obvious here…) According to the photopass site, we were saying hi at 8:02 am! Pretty good!

We rounded the corner to find the HUGE room was SO FULL of lost things, and a lot of space, and a lot of DARK space, but hey, whatever works. I was also SO INCREDIBLY happy to see that it was MY FAVORITE LITTLE TINKER

We chatted for a bit, she took notice of the other two’s Disneybound’s first, and we talked about the new Nook, the big adventures we had planned for the day, you know, the usual tinker talk!

And of course there were HUGS ALL AROUND

As we were about to leave, and I thought I was safe, Tink said something like “now, you’re not supposed to be that Wendy bird are you? I thought you liked blue for Periwinkle?!” I immediately brought up that I OF COURSE liked Periwinkle the best, and that if it was worth it, I was being Tink for Halloween this year, and besides, Jenna had been Disneybounding as Tink today. Tink’s response “WELL YOU BOTH COULD’VE BEEN ME AND THEN THERE COULD HAVE BEEN EVEN MORE OF MEEEEEEE. THAT WOULD BE GREAT!”

She’s ACTUALLY the cutest thing. Laughing, we all said goodbye and left the new Nook, and upon exiting the dump shop, saw that there was a lovely friend DIRECTLY around the corner, with no line, so like, duh we stopped to say hello!

Mary was lovely as always, she asked where we were from, and asked if we had travelled via flying umbrella to get here, and Jenna said that we had in fact actually taken a flying carpet instead!

Two characters down, we were back to the headache of attempting to find the Fairy Godmother, and in the right place, and in time for breakfast. Luckily enough, I had gotten a message from Victoria saying that she had been transferred back to her, so that was a huge plus for everyone! We got over to the castle wall to find the line, and Victoria, who told us when the FGM would be back out, it would be pushing it, but at least we were RIGHT beside breakfast, right!?

It was already SUPREMELY hot standing in the sun….it wasn’t even 9:00 am yet. YIKES. We were definitely pushing it too, waiting in the line, especially since if we had eaten that morning, it hadn’t been much, and it had been nearly 4 hours ago….hangry much? Good things hugs cure everything!

Now, the Fairy Godmother is an amazing and perfect and BEAUTIFUL person all the time, but when she’s “feeling” like she was today, she’s even more amazing. The last few times I’d been down with Steven I’d seen her and we’d chatted about auditions, interviews & the like. The very last time I’d seen her was right after my CR interview, and the morning of an audition, so of course that came up today, and I said that I’d be starting at Epcot in the fall, and she was super happy for that!

Cutest. Pose. Ever.

She asked where else we would be going today, and more specifically, who we’d be seeing, I spieled off a couple, and said that we’d for sure see Jasmine, especially since we were headed into breakfast, and she asked if I could do her a favor and “tag” Jasmine from her! Of course I could!

The 3 of us quickly thanked her and RACED around the corner…because we were LATE little princesses today….and we were le hungry.

I seriously would like to know what the official policy for interractive queues is - wait or ok to pass by? I'm kinda fine with either, just want everyone to understand the rules. Maybe make it that you get 1 minute after line starts moving before you can be passed or maybe based on gap size?

Glad you enjoyed the ride though and fully agree how great the incorporated the old ride animatronics in the cottage scene.

It's weird that I think the swinging helps it be a smoother ride an thus less thrilling even though the concept would make you think more thrilling

Love BTMRR - especially at night so hope you got on it again in the middle of the night!

Katt, a fun update.

Before I forget (or have already forgotten), where and when do you start in Epcot? Will you be there when we get there?

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Mine Train and got the soft opening. I really loved it in June; I knew it wouldn't be a thrill ride being in Fantasyland and I think they did a great job with it. I would have told that woman that she was holding every one up behind her by stopping to take 10 pictures at a time. :headache:

Pretty good pictures in Peter Pan (I can never get anything in there).

Fun that you got on Big Thunder (one of my all-time favorites).

I love the pictures of you with the characters. We had the same Tink and the same Fairy Godmother! Both of them were terrific.

Oh boy do I ever understand the frustration of "do I pass or not?" in the queues. The most obvious recent one for me was when Under the Sea opened and EVERYONE seemed to want 1000 pictures. I'm a pretty patient person I think, but my friend I was with is not. I was sure someone was getting punched, lol.

That said... I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE THE MINE TRAIN!!!!

Wow, such an advantage to have a CM friend give you that info.

I agree... That IS the cutest pose ever. :cutie:

I love your group's pictures with Tinkerbell, Mary Poppins, and the Fairy Godmother. Jenna makes an excellent Tinkerbell herself! Almost tough to tell which is the real Tinkerbell!

Terrific updates. You guys disneybound with the best of them!!!

Great updates!

I'm really sad that there are no more fairy friends (and I'm still mourning the loss of Prince Eric too), but the new area seems cute.

Awesome that you got a soft open of the Mine Train! I stalked that thing when we were there! Almost every day Maddie talks about wanting to ride it :rotfl:

Sounds like you guys were really getting a lot done that morning! Can't wait to hear more about the 24 hour day!

I seriously would like to know what the official policy for interractive queues is - wait or ok to pass by? I'm kinda fine with either, just want everyone to understand the rules. Maybe make it that you get 1 minute after line starts moving before you can be passed or maybe based on gap size?

Glad you enjoyed the ride though and fully agree how great the incorporated the old ride animatronics in the cottage scene.

It's weird that I think the swinging helps it be a smoother ride an thus less thrilling even though the concept would make you think more thrilling

Love BTMRR - especially at night so hope you got on it again in the middle of the night!

I know! I will wait for a little bit, but if there's a LARGE gap in front of you, the line's been moving steadily and you've stopped for 10 pictures already, I'mma jump ahead of you, #sorrynotsorry

It was a fantastic ride, I'm sad we didn't get on it again that trip but I am excited to ride it again soon!!

Yes! Spoiler alert we definitely did! I love it at night!

Katt, a fun update.

Before I forget (or have already forgotten), where and when do you start in Epcot? Will you be there when we get there?

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Mine Train and got the soft opening. I really loved it in June; I knew it wouldn't be a thrill ride being in Fantasyland and I think they did a great job with it. I would have told that woman that she was holding every one up behind her by stopping to take 10 pictures at a time. :headache:

Pretty good pictures in Peter Pan (I can never get anything in there).

Fun that you got on Big Thunder (one of my all-time favorites).

I love the pictures of you with the characters. We had the same Tink and the same Fairy Godmother! Both of them were terrific.

Thank you! I check in Oct 14th, so I'm not totally sure when exactly I start work, I'm planning on heading down on the 8th to audition one last time and hit up another MNSSHP first!

I quite liked the mine train, I knew it wasn't going to be the biggest thrill ride, but the animatronics and the design really made it worth while. Yeah, we clearly ticked her off, but I have no cares to give bahha!

Thank you!! This is the first time I've EVER managed to get pictures in there, so I was impressed, and I'm pretty sure they were just with my phone too!

THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING! That little stinker is my all time favorite, she hangs out with Peri as well, who I saw on her last day, and I ran into her super greeting one day but didn't say anything bahah! Next time! And FGM is serious perfection, she's just so warm and loving and welcoming that it makes me so happy!

What a great picture!!!! pixiedust:

24 hours Disney day = :love:

Someday, when I quit being an adult, I'm going to be a CM too!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!

Hahah yes!!

Oh boy do I ever understand the frustration of "do I pass or not?" in the queues. The most obvious recent one for me was when Under the Sea opened and EVERYONE seemed to want 1000 pictures. I'm a pretty patient person I think, but my friend I was with is not. I was sure someone was getting punched, lol.

That said... I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE THE MINE TRAIN!!!!

Wow, such an advantage to have a CM friend give you that info.

I agree... That IS the cutest pose ever. :cutie:

It really is annoying, I definitely learnt this trip that I have more patience when it comes to THOSE people in Disney than Jenna, but it also comes from me being there all the time and this being her only trip thing lol.

IT IS AMAZING YOU WILL LOVE IT

I was super happy! CM friends seriously are amazing lol!

Thanks!!

I love your group's pictures with Tinkerbell, Mary Poppins, and the Fairy Godmother. Jenna makes an excellent Tinkerbell herself! Almost tough to tell which is the real Tinkerbell!

Thanks!! Hahah, truth!! She's adorable!

Terrific updates. You guys disneybound with the best of them!!!

Thank you!!

Great updates!

I'm really sad that there are no more fairy friends (and I'm still mourning the loss of Prince Eric too), but the new area seems cute.

Awesome that you got a soft open of the Mine Train! I stalked that thing when we were there! Almost every day Maddie talks about wanting to ride it :rotfl:

Sounds like you guys were really getting a lot done that morning! Can't wait to hear more about the 24 hour day!

Thank you!! Glad ya liked them!!

UGH! I believe that you guys are! Hahaha, the new area's cute, but I'd rather have the friends. I've heard that once Tink gets more settled they're bringing them back out, but I don't know if they will, I mean, that's a lot of friends to pay lol!

Awe man, one day!! Lol, I know you guys will love it!!

Check in was a breeze and we walked right in to see Cinderella at the Royal Table…our ADR had been for 8:25, and we took the picture at 8:41…… #whoops

Didn’t mention it before, but now is as good as any, when we were originally planning this trip to be with 3 people, I made the CRT reservation for all of us, and then Steven bailed on the trip. I wasn’t sure if Disney would let me cancel just one person, and I like to share the magic, so I invited Danielle to come join us and she was just a lovely and hilarious guest to have along today!

Bonus of being late? There was NO WAIT, we were directed right upstairs and to our table, which was conveniently, directly beside the staircase when we entered the main room.

Our server was by pretty quickly, she was lovely, nice, efficient, not overbearing, gave us the wands, and I’m actually pretty sure she was the same server I had the last time I was there? I’m also almost positive that I ordered a coffee and an orange juice, and Jenna got an OJ & a tea? Sure…we’ll go with that…bahaha.

Jenna: “I’m a princes…..”

Our plate of assorted pastries was brought by, and Jenna loved the Mickey shaped muffin!

The cinnamon rolls and the blueberry muffins were my favorite parts of the plate. I also tried to not eat too much off it, as tempting as it was hahaaha! Our server came back to take the main dish orders, I asked for the “Healthy Option Plate” , subbing the egg whites for just regular eggs because really, the yolk’s the good part…(I know, I know, but I was sure that getting the stuffed French toast wouldn’t be a good option for me after eating so clean at home…). Jenna asked if she could do the standard breakfast, but what could she sub out for the bacon & sausage as she’s a vegetarian. The response was that she could sub in pretty much anything….and that INCLUDED THE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST, WHAT WHAT?!?!

She chose that, and then Danielle changed her order to that as well…I contemplated it, but knew I’d be better off without that much sugar in my belly….and I could always steal a bite, bahaha! Orders placed, it was time for Princesses!

Snow was good, cute, the usual lol, I don’t have anything written down, but I was also trying to stay OFF my phone and wasn’t writing notes as we went….#derp

Aurora came around next, and she was lovely as well, I do REALLY enjoy that between the 3 of us we each were wearing a different color of one of her fairies!! Also….it’s about time Aurora got her “new” dress back, at least the hair, tiara & make up redesign stayed, but like, the dress was so gorgeous, this one’s just so….ugh…. Danielle & I somehow ende up in the same photo as well this go around, and when Jenna said “do something fun!” Aurora suggest we take a “sleeping photo”

I had a laugh because I felt like she’d be so sick of those style of pictures by now bahha!! Ariel swam on over to say hello right before our breakfast came out

She was cute, but that was about it, kinda lacking in the bubbily department from what I remembered, but still good, and hey, it was early. And now, for the FOOOOOOD.

My healthy plate involved a fruit cup, scrambled eggs, greek yogurt topped with a small amount of granola, oatmeal, and a pastry of some sort. The eggs were AMAZING, the yogurt good, standard, same with the fruit, and the oatmeal was good, but would’ve been great if it was actually hot….. #whoops. The pastry, well, I tried a bite of it at some point during the meal, and I’m pretty sure Danielle died when my inner 6 year old came out and I promptly spat it back out….yeah…not good…

Jenna’s French Toast! With a side of (double) eggs and potatoes! I think Danielle had the same but with some meat in there…could be wrong. They both said the toast was incredible, once you got to the middle where the custard like stuff was, Jenna was kinda weird-ed out at the edges when she first started eating and wasn’t sure how she felt about it. She also was hesitant about the “Fancy potatoes” she thought they’d be hash browns or something of the like….but hey…we were in castle…I don’t think princesses eat hash browns Bahahah! I think she liked them none the less, and overall, the food was far superior to what I expected after having lunch at CRT earlier in the year.

The last princess made her rounds through the dining room and stopped by to say hello!

Jasmine was super cute, super into it, and the best interaction of the meal, that’s for sure! She commented on all of our Disneybounds for the day, and had a little laugh when I “tagged” her from the FGM.

Soon after she had made the last round, and all our plates were done, our server came around to say that we’d already paid, so there was nothing to worry about, and we were all off! On the way out though, I totally saw the stash of “Wishing Stars” at the server station, and since we hadn’t gotten them, snagged some for us before we descended down the stairs, bahaha!

So, verdict on CRT, breakfast? I would totally do it again, and from dinner’s experiences would do that as well, I’d just skip out on lunch, not worth the money for the quality of food. Breakfast was all amazing and delicious, they were nice enough to openly sub in anything Jenna wanted, or anyone wanted really, and everything was good! I’m sure if I had said anything about the cold oatmeal I would’ve gotten some fresh stuff as well. Our drinks were kept relatively full, and there was at least someone around to fill us up if our server was gone. I’ve always heard “don’t go to dining if you want good interactions” about the princesses….from the entertainment cast members…and I do totally believe that. They only have a set amount of time to get around to the tables, and a lot of them don’t like doing dining. I will say that I usually get better interactions at other meet and greet opportunities, but today was still great and fantastic times with each of them!

Glad you enjoyed breakfast at CRT - we are doing that for the dirt time and knowing you can get the stuffed French Toast instead of meat will make my wife's week (she doesn't eat beef or pork)

We've had good to very good interractions at character meals - but they definitely are shorter than regular meets, but you do get to get a bunch "done" at once

What a fun update, Katt.

So sweet of you to invite Danielle to join you after your other friend bailed on you.

Would you believe in over 25+ visits, we have NEVER had a single meal in the castle? I keep thinking about doing breakfast, but I don't do eggs and I don't think I'd like french toast with custard in it (wonder if they'd make plain french toast?). Would you recommend breakfast over dinner?

I have to say that is one of the "better" looking Snow White's I've seen in quite some time. Ariel looks like she is 14. :laughing: I have to say that this Jasmine with you girls is beautiful.

I'm glad you had a good breakfast together.

New reader here! :wave2: Actually I read your whole report last night and was coming back today to comment and saw another update! Yay for that!

Chef Mickeys is a great choice for arrival night! We did the same thing. :)

Sorry about the overzealous mousekeeping! How annoying.

How fun that you were able to fit in an audition....I love your perseverance.

Your characters in flight pictures were great. I would love to do that one day but just don't think I can. Maybe if I had one of those giant margaritas first? :lmao:

We were in that morning 24 hour bus line at POP. Smart idea to grab a cab. We ended up missing the morning show by about 5 minutes but honestly I was impressed that we made it there that early so I was ok with it.

Ok, I sooo wish I had known I could have gotten eggs or potatoes with that stuffed French toast (although I don't really eat eggs...). It was just too much "dessert" after the plate of pastries. Having something to break that up would have been great.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your 24 hour day (and the rest of your trip).

That is so great to have the extra opening and Danielle right there to fill it. Worked out pretty good I think.

Oh God yes please bring back the Aurora redesign. I know it probably shouldn't matter to me, but dog-on it, it does.

Funny, Ariel looks like she would be really bubbly for some reason.

Haha, still love the "tagging".

Sooo I skipped on over here from your other TR. No idea how you keep everything straight!

Ok this is random but can I just say props to Jenna for wearing a strapless dress to the parks?! She looks so cute and comfy! God I could never do that, I would be constantly pulling things up and adjusting things and worried that my shirt was coming down. Maybe I'm just weird like that, but you go Jenna! lol

Glad you breakfast was so good at CRT. I've never made it there, mainly because I've heard such mixed reviews. And side note, Jasmine looks super pretty in those pictures! I think it's her eyes that stand out so much.Too bad about Ariel though, she looked like she would be bubbly and fun from the pics.

Was Danielle disneybounding as Ariel? If not, she totally could have been!

Man, those fans were full force that morning, I remember! It was freakin' cold in that line.

I remember that family in line, taking pictures like every step. LOL. I just stood back. I'm so relaxed, I figure it's not worth it. Hahaha.

The P's did have a ressie at GFlo, you are correct.

You did freak out over the birds. You were walking around all paranoid that something was going to come swooping from the sky at your head. :rotfl2: But we love you!

Dude, you can totally see the camel "spit" on my shirt in the Tinkerbell pictures! :lmao:

We were totally getting hangry in line for Fairy Godmother.

That picture of us with FGM is one of my favorites of the entire trip.

I totally was not in time to get a picture of you spatting out the nasty muffin. Your face was priceless.

That Jasmine was the prettiest one I've ever seen, hands down. I loved her.

Sooo I skipped on over here from your other TR. No idea how you keep everything straight!

Ok this is random but can I just say props to Jenna for wearing a strapless dress to the parks?! She looks so cute and comfy! God I could never do that, I would be constantly pulling things up and adjusting things and worried that my shirt was coming down. Maybe I'm just weird like that, but you go Jenna! lol

Glad you breakfast was so good at CRT. I've never made it there, mainly because I've heard such mixed reviews. And side note, Jasmine looks super pretty in those pictures! I think it's her eyes that stand out so much.Too bad about Ariel though, she looked like she would be bubbly and fun from the pics.

Was Danielle disneybounding as Ariel? If not, she totally could have been!

I totally was Disneybounding as Ariel. :goodvibes

YAY for the Mine Train! I totally understand about the whole interactive queue thing. I mean, I tend to just cut people if they hang around one of the games or whatever too long not that that happens all that often, but I think that lady should've been more than understanding. And I had the same feeling after I got off SDMT that I loved it, but wished it was a bit more thrilling and I LOVED the return of those animatronics. Love SDMT, but I'll always miss SWSA.

Those are some seriously awesome pics on PPF. :thumbsup2 LOL @ getting spat on so much by the camel. I never get spat on enough by him. :/

Looks like you guys had a lovely time with Tink! I love how she made sure you weren't dressed up as a Wendy bird, so cute. I'm so glad she still is very much in Peter Pan mode, I preferred her character SOOO much more in that movie than how she is in the new Tink movies, but that's just my opinion. She's adorable either way.

Fairy Godmother is just the sweetest thing ever! I wish I had met her when I was there. Always next time. And your picture is the most adorable thing ever. Love it! :goodvibes

CRT looks like a fabulous breakfast! I never knew that entertainment CMs don't like to work at the character meals. That's really good to know. And that French toast looks delish! So funny how you guys snuck away with some wishing stars haha

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Fun breakfast!!! You know I can't escape CRT :rotfl2: I have to agree, lunch just doesn't justify the high price tag. We enjoyed the meal (next update on my TR), but the food just wasn't signature enough.

Pretty Jasmine! She looks familiar, maybe she was our same one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter