It’s a “Wonder” I survived Trip Report: Day 21 – T Rex, DTD and Flight home

Fab trip report Claire - looking forward to the next one :goodvibes

Another great report -thanks x

great trip report with wonderful photos

susan

Thank you all for reading & commenting. :hug:

Thanks for sharing this grand finale!!! What a nightmare with ME - I really don't think I'll be rushing to use again... ;)

That's the info I've been waiting for!!! Thank goodness they let you on the plane!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Too beepin' right, Miss Decadence - I'll see you at the airport!!!
Lots of love, Dixie.. xxxxx

I am in no hurry to use ME again either!!! :sad2:

Bring it on Dixie!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What a shame that your report has come to an end, I've really enjoyed reading it, and you wrote it so well. You're pictures were really great too. :)

Thanks so much for posting. Sounds like you had a fantastic holiday.

You've even convinced me that I want to try a Disney cruise. :)

Thank you so much. :hug:

You really should do a Disney cruise! ::yes:: It was amazing & I can't wait for my next one!

Thanks so much for sharing your fab reports and photos Claire, I have really enjoyed reading them

Roll on the Here Come the Girls holiday .. and I can't wait to read that report :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks Mandy! I can't wait, I am sure we will be having many toasts
10.gif
to our DIS friends, although I can't guarantee we will remember them to be able to add them to trip report! ;)

im glad you got away with your luggagae being overweight ;) im still cross at having to repack my bags for being a little bit over !!!!

ive really enjoyed your trippie and am sooo looking forward to the next one :thumbsup2

I would have been mad too hun. :headache:

Thanks for sharing Claire (love your new tag)

Thanks Claire, I didn't notice it until you said. :thumbsup2

Oh Claire-it's come to an end :sad1:.I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your trippie-you t-rex pics are fab-we can't wait to go back here to eat(not looking forward to build-a-dino again though after last years spends :scared1:,the girl's boy dino's now want girlfriends :lmao:).Me+Tony had the triceratops fillet-along with David's(wickesy's) Dad and we really enjoyed it.It was so soft and melt in the mouth.
Oh you have worried me about ME now,we will be using this for the first time next year to take us from POP to the airport :eek:.
Once again a great trippie Claire :worship:.x.

your piccies insie t-rex ae fab :thumbsup2. sad to be your last day tho'.
Thanksk for sharing your amazing trip:goodvibes can't wait for the Alaskan criuse report.

I have really enjoyed reading about your trip. Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

I loved reading your trip report! We were there at the same time and I enjoyed reading what you were doing each day and trying to figure out if we might have bumped in to each other! Looking forward to your next trip report! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter