Is this silly?

Quinn222

DIS Veteran
I know when anyone feels the need to ask this question the answer is pretty uniformly 'yes!' but on this one I'm not certain.

Here's the deal. My sister, mom and I will be at WDW in early December. We're having dinner one night at Citricos and I'd like to order a birthday cake for my sister and I. The thing is, it's not actually going to be either of our birthdays, it will be halfway between each. Her birthday is Thanksgiving and mine is Christmas. For obvious reasons no one ever makes much of a deal of either of our birthdays and this seemed like a nice chance away from husbands, kids etc. to do something a little special. We don't intend to wear birthday pins or any of that stuff, just a cake.

Is that over the top? Getting a cake two weeks out from either birthday?

I think it's a very nice thing to do! Go for it.

tricia.

I can relate, both mine and my sisters birthday's are just before Christmas, rarely did we ever have any special since it was too close to Christmas.

So go out and order the fanciest little cake from the GF bakery. You and your sister both deserve it.
:thumbsup2

Another late December baby here saying, "Go for it!" Have a great time and enjoy :cheer2:

:thumbsup2 it is your birthday after sounds good to me enjoy!

I am going to disney for my birthday Dec 3-10. I plan on celebrating my whole trip. I figure what better place. Have a great trip and enjoy .
Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter