Is this possible?

MommyBryn

DIS Veteran
I figure I'll have to call and ask but I thought I'd post here in the meantime in case anyone has experience. On our CC we currently have enough "Thank You" points for one night at POR (where the rest of our party is staying). We'd have to book those nights through expedia since that's how the TY network works...so how could we tie that in with the rest of the reservation since it'll likely be made through Disney? (if we want to add on the DDP) Is that possible?

But is it possible to book one night through expedia and then the other nights through Disney?

Also, leading off of your reply, if it is possible to do what I just asked, then can I just get the DDP for the remaining nights and then just not have it for one night?

Sorry for so many questions! We're just trying to get our trip booked but I want to make sure we've explored every single option first!!

But is it possible to book one night through expedia and then the other nights through Disney?

Also, leading off of your reply, if it is possible to do what I just asked, then can I just get the DDP for the remaining nights and then just not have it for one night?

If I'm interpreting correctly, then yes, you can do that. However, since they will be 2 separate reservations, you will have to check out and check back in for the rest of your trip. Because of that, I *think* there's also a possibility they could even move you to a different room, but I'm sure they'll try to keep you in the same room if at all possible.

But is it possible to book one night through expedia and then the other nights through Disney? Yes

Also, leading off of your reply, if it is possible to do what I just asked, then can I just get the DDP for the remaining nights and then just not have it for one night? Yes, as long as you book a package or book the remaining nights on an AP rate.

Sorry for so many questions! We're just trying to get our trip booked but I want to make sure we've explored every single option first!!

I'm not MommyBryn, but thought I'd reply. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! I just got off the phone with both Disnen and Expedia and it looks like I just have to call the resort to see if they'll tie our reservations together. Worst case scenario is that we have to switch rooms after the first night or before the last! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter