• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a reason for Disney to worry?

When is the last time you went to EPCOT? It's essentially a bar with a really high cover charge now.

Going in Jan..... found out that Soaring was going to be down. Really couldn't justify spending more than half a day at EPCOT out of a eight day trip. If you have never been, sure there are lots of things to see and experience. But if you have been in the last ten years.... and SOARING is down, not sure that a trip with NEMO or some new Neon on Test Track are going to impress.

I really wonder if Universal wasn't in Florida where we would be right now. Would we have gotten the Fantasy Land upgrade? I doubt there would be an Avatar Land. Would only Disneyland get a Star Wars and Toy Story Lands?

I'm not a Universal fan, but I'm sure glad the Comcast is investing so much into their Florida property. All for them building their own 3rd gate and adding a dozen new attractions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter