Is there really no August 2013 thread yet?

I asked MV to send me a quote for Aug. 4-12 at Poly or Beach club, just to see what it would be. I hope I wasn't supposed to ask for the discount. I didn't see a place to add comments.
Did anyone get a quote for these dates? How much was it per night?

We aren't doing those exact dates, but for the 3rd-9th, the Poly was only about $50 more/night that Beach Club. We are just waiting for Poly to finish renovations before we stay.

Also hoping for a discount at the beginning if of August although not getting my hopes up. Was hoping for a room only discount, although if it is the same as two years ago the room only discount in August didn't start till mid-August if I remember correctly.

In case anyone wants to know prices, I got my prices from Magical Vacations. They include 8 day tickets with one free water park ticket and it is for 2 adults and 2 kids ages 16 and 12. Dates are Aug. 4-12, 8 nights. Poly-$3961, Beach Club $3572. I went on line and I think a non discounted package at Poly is normally $4700 so this is a good discount. It does not include dining. I asked him to send me a quote for Coronado b/c we are going with family now and I don't think we will stay deluxe.

I did it! I finally booked! Cabins at Ft Wilderness- August 10th for 7 nights! I did it!! I was holding out for FD but that never seemed to be happening so I used a PIN for up to 35% off. Would have saved a lot more with FD but what can you do. Family of 4. Very excited!

Just wondering if you pin started on the 10th? It seems they are all starting on the 11th. My dates are 4th-12th so I am disappointed.

ADisneyQueen said:
Just wondering if you pin started on the 10th? It seems they are all starting on the 11th. My dates are 4th-12th so I am disappointed.

Just got my pin today it is for the whole month of August I am so excited

Just got my pin today it is for the whole month of August I am so excited

Congratulations!

If I may ask, how did it arrive? I seem to be stuck in no-PIN land & I just want to make sure I am not missing them. Not one in over 12 years :-(

Thanks!

It was good for August 11- September 28.

I booked at Pop since we are doing a budget trip this year and we've never stayed there before! :cool1:

Does anyone know when the park hours (and e.mh) will be released for august? I'm anxious to begin my obsessive planning !

It was good for August 11- September 28.

I booked at Pop since we are doing a budget trip this year and we've never stayed there before! :cool1:

that is fantastic-we are going around the same time and am praying we get one
congratulations!!

Count me in! My mom lives on a fixed income and god love her, thinks life is good when she gets to eat dinner at McDonald's. she has always told me how much she wanted to go to Disney... And even though her and I haven't had the best relationship, it would mean a lot to me if I got to take her. I was part of the August 2012 crew and my life changed drastically after that. But I loved planning my trip with that group. I'm looking at August 31, 2013- September 5, 2013

I did it! I finally booked! Cabins at Ft Wilderness- August 10th for 7 nights! I did it!! I was holding out for FD but that never seemed to be happening so I used a PIN for up to 35% off. Would have saved a lot more with FD but what can you do. Family of 4. Very excited!

Another way you could save $$ on food is to order some basic breakfast items from Garden Grocer. Since you have a kitchen it would be quick and easy to have cereal, fruit, muffins, etc before heading out to the park. We would also order some snack stuff for before/after the pool and some beverages (including adult).

I got a quote from Magical Travel Vacations for August 21-28 for the BC standard room for $1330.91 and for BC CL for $2000.25 for the same dates. I ended up booking BC CL because it was cheaper than what I anticipated for the end of August (30% off) for The standard room. I had figured a standard for the same nights using a 30% discount to be about $2200.

We are a family of 5, hoping for a discount or free dining or some kind of enticing offer to come our way for the beginning of August. Planning POR for August 3 through 9 (tentatively) for a family of 5 -- limits our options on places to stay when you are over 4 people... with the right offer, I think I could convince my family to try an upgrade to a Deluxe, probably Boardwalk, but hanging tight to see what comes around... I'll be watching this thread to see.

How long does it take to get a quote from magical vacations travel? I put a quote in this morning before 8 and still nothing. I guess they are busy.
Thanks

I NEVER GET ANY PINS!!! Has anyone gotten a pin for date they already had booked? I wonder if I book too far in advance, so they don't send them to me :confused3 I am in aweof all you pin holders!!!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter