Is there anything we need to do once onboard?

What I "think" he means if requesting to sit alone as a family.

We have never requested to sit alone, but have always been at a table with just the four of us. I think it would be fun to have table mates. :)

i understand the poster means a private table....as opposed to sitting with strangers - my idea of a nightmarish cruise - we've always been just family for dinner.... on our royal cruise last summer, we had to sit with strangers for the sit down breakfast....pretty horrifying...i really hate eating with strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

my question was where are the dining people during boarding - to check on stuff like this..
i've never changed anything to do with dining, so i don't know where you're supposed to go (like changing seating/rotation)...

i understand the poster means a private table....as opposed to sitting with strangers - my idea of a nightmarish cruise - we've always been just family for dinner.... on our royal cruise last summer, we had to sit with strangers for the sit down breakfast....pretty horrifying...i really hate eating with strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

my question was where are the dining people during boarding - to check on stuff like this..
i've never changed anything to do with dining, so i don't know where you're supposed to go (like changing seating/rotation)...

Sorry, I misunderstood. You can put in a request with DCL or your TA. They also have a place, onboard, where you can change or request things. It is usually listed in the Navigator. I know, once we needed to change our dining time, and we went to one of the restaurants onboard to make our change. Sorry, I don't remember which one, but it was very easy to do.

Sorry, I misunderstood. You can put in a request with DCL or your TA. They also have a place, onboard, where you can change or request things. It is usually listed in the Navigator. I know, once we needed to change our dining time, and we went to one of the restaurants onboard to make our change. Sorry, I don't remember which one, but it was very easy to do.

thanks!
yes, we've put in a request, but i never thought of going to check if the request was honored and maybe putting in another request if it hasn't :)

thanks!
yes, we've put in a request, but i never thought of going to check if the request was honored and maybe putting in another request if it hasn't :)

On the first day Navigator on the front it says where to go for dining changes. Usually it is in the restaurant that is just off the atrium (Lumiere's Triton's, Royal Court or Royal Palace), but sometimes it is moved around. But it is easy to spot on the Navigator, it is always first page bottom left quarter.

On the first day Navigator on the front it says where to go for dining changes. Usually it is in the restaurant that is just off the atrium (Lumiere's Triton's, Royal Court or Royal Palace), but sometimes it is moved around. But it is easy to spot on the Navigator, it is always first page bottom left quarter.

thanks!

You can take the tour of the spa and enter the raffle to win spa gift certificates. The drawing is usually at 3:00 p.m.

This is what I was going to say....while there look into possibly a day pass to Senses as well.

Sign up for a spin class or two the first day. Quick easy - great sweat and you feel like you made room for all the food and drink!

Also - absolutely do a drink tasting. They are fun and informative and you'll walk out happy and it's the cheapest amount you'll spend on liquor the whole trip!

This is kind of a before you board, but have you pre-purchased any cruise photos? If the packages are anything you are interested in, buying them before hand is cheaper. I bought the all photos digital package knowing I wanted to not be the chief photographer this trip and just enjoy the memories with my own eyes and not through the lens. :)

You can take the tour of the spa and enter the raffle to win spa gift certificates. The drawing is usually at 3:00 p.m.

If only it was just spa stuff. On the Fantasy a couple of years ago my name got drawn and I was all excited until I realized it was for some tacky necklace. Next time I will pay attention to what they are drawing for, and if it's not something Spa I will just keep my mouth shut. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter