Is there anything we need to do once onboard?

ctnurse

DIS Veteran
We have already have tickets for the Frozen and Princess M&G, The Character Breakfast, Palo Brunch and Dinner, and don't want to change our dining time.
Is there anything we need to get once onboard?

Start having fun!

No, just kidding, but I am in the same boat as you, haha, and am wondering if I am missing anything as well.

First time cruiser here too......looks like you have everything settled. From what I've been reading all you have left is Aquaduck and Lunch. Maybe check the Spa for the rainforest room or double check with the Port Adventure Desk for excursions if any.

You've got everything sorted out. Now you just need to relax and enjoy your vacation. Don't try to do everything, there isn't enough time in the day to do that.

We have already have tickets for the Frozen and Princess M&G, The Character Breakfast, Palo Brunch and Dinner, and don't want to change our dining time.
Is there anything we need to get once onboard?

?? Check you have a private table at dinner, if required?

Last edited:

You might sign up for the free 50mb of net access, in case you want to connect while on board.
Thanks for the reminder!! And on this cruise I'm going to get them to check out my phone so that nothing is running in the background! :)

You can sign up for the alcohol tastings if that is something you're interested in.
You can take the tour of the spa and enter the raffle to win spa gift certificates. The drawing is usually at 3:00 p.m.
You can sign up at the gym for the free classes they offer (spinning, yoga, pilates, etc.). Space is limited, so usually the day before the class is scheduled, they put out the list for the class. if there is a class on Day 2 of the cruise, you can sign up when you board.

You can order water or beer or wine to sent to your room.
Most important boarding thing - get the drink of the day, or any other drink, and enjoy the decks.

Go to
Cabanas...and eat.
Go to Daisy du lites, and...,eat.
Pinocchios and...eat.
Go to room, order room service and...eat.

Then repeat....

You can sign up for the alcohol tastings if that is something you're interested in.
You can take the tour of the spa and enter the raffle to win spa gift certificates. The drawing is usually at 3:00 p.m.
You can sign up at the gym for the free classes they offer (spinning, yoga, pilates, etc.). Space is limited, so usually the day before the class is scheduled, they put out the list for the class. if there is a class on Day 2 of the cruise, you can sign up when you board.

I don't need to worry about signing up for tastings. I have arranged Mixology, Champagne and a Whiskey tasting for our cruise. ;)
We are also passing on the spa. Last summer on the Magic we booked a couples massage, and it was just average at best. We were spoiled in Thailand with a real Thai massage. :)

Thanks for the reminder!! And on this cruise I'm going to get them to check out my phone so that nothing is running in the background! :)

This! On the first cruise that I took where they offer the free Internet, I did not set it up correctly. Now I just let the Disney tech do it, he pushes a couple of buttons on my phone, everything works perfectly, and the free package lasts for the length of a seven day cruise.

How do you already have tickets for the Meet and Greets? Thanks

Go to Explore Activties and click on Onboard Fun to see sign ups for Anna and Elsa meet and greet, Princess meet and greet and Disney Jr. breakfast. You can reserve these ahead of time.

The other character meets are shown on your Navigator and don't require tickets to see them.

I don't need to worry about signing up for tastings. I have arranged Mixology, Champagne and a Whiskey tasting for our cruise. ;)
We are also passing on the spa. Last summer on the Magic we booked a couples massage, and it was just average at best. We were spoiled in Thailand with a real Thai massage. :)

Could you share the contact information for booking those classes please? I know there is an email address but for the life of me I cannot find it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter