Is there a maximum number of rooms you can reserve. ..

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by nygolfpro, Jan 1, 2014.

1. nygolfpro

nygolfpro Earning My Ears

Looking into hilton head and will have enough points to cover 5 studios...is this allowed? Its during the off season there.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Dean

Dean DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

The only limits are related to the points and availability. Unless you're looking at truly off season, like early Dec or Jan to mid Feb, getting 5 studios there might be nearly impossible given the few there are. I'd likely go with two 2 BR plus a studio, more room and more likely to get what you need. If you prefer the studios only, you might consider the 2 BR and WL the studio if need be.

4. kristenrice

kristenrice DIS Veteran

Allowed? Yes.

Likely? Not unless you own there. You are looking at booking 25% of the studios at the resort. Like Dean said, it might be possible in December or January, but don't get your hopes up.

5. agie65

agie65 New Disney Fan DVC Gold

You can not book 5 studios in your name, you have to use 5 different name to book 5 studios. At least this was I got from MS when I had 2 bookings in same resort at the same time.