Is there a list of CS and TS w/out children's menus?

pennypooh

Earning My Ears
Is there a list of which Disney restaurants on the dining plan do NOT have a children's menu?

I've made reservations for mostly buffets and family style for our table service meals so that's not as much of a concern but would still be helpful. The counter service is the one I'm really concerned about. We're going the middle of January, so any recent experiences would also be helpful if there isn't a list.

allearsnet dot com has a pretty exhausitve list of menus, but you need to check each one.

I know Casey's doesn't have a child menu, and Sommerfield as well.

I Don't know if all of these are also on the DDP but these are CS in the parks with no separate children's menu.
Catalina Eddie
Taluca Turkey Legs
Cool Wash Pizza
Casey's
El Pirata offers a child's taco--so at least it is the same food as an adult
Pete's Doggone Good dogs
Pizza Planet

I'm going to add this to the FAQ. Please post additions and corrections (here or there), and I'll update as necessary.

Incidentally... above I meant "Summerfest" not "Summerfield". Also doesn't have a child menu. It's the "Casey's of Epcot".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter