Is there a list of 2 TS Credit meals?

shopn24seven

DIS Veteran
I want to make sure I avoid these. LOL.
In particular Whispering Canyon? Is that 2 credits? Wanted to try it if it wasn't 2...
We did HDDR last trip, and it was great, Entertainment was awesome, we sat RIGHT in front, got picked on all night, :rotfl: food was great, IMO, But I hate spending 2 credits. :rotfl2:

Our next trip, we only have 4 FULL days. Arriving late and won't be able to really dine, so that will be a POP Food court evening and we leave around noon on checout out day. We like heading to DTD for that LAST CHANCE SHOPPING fix....

Nope Whispering Canyon is only 1 TS. To find the list, go to the stickey at the top of the restaurant thread about the dining plans. In there you'll find links to the dining plan guides and it lists the restuarants and how many TS they are.

This is from the DDP sticky:

Signature restaurants requiring 2TS credits per person:
• Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
• California Grill (Contemporary Resort)
• Cinderella’s Royal Table character breakfast/lunch/dinner with photo package (Magic Kingdom)
• Citricos (Grand Floridian)
• Flying Fish Café (Boardwalk Inn & Villas)
• Hollywood Brown Derby (MGM Studios)
• Jiko - The Cooking Place (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
• Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian)
• Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club)

Dinner Shows requiring 2 TS credits per person:
• Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Polynesian)
• Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (Fort Wilderness)
• Mickey's Backyard Barbeque (Fort Wilderness)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter