Is there a library on the Magic?

liza

Mouseketeer
Just wondering whether there is a library available to guests on the Magic (not counting libraries in private suites), and how good it is.

There is a "reading room" buried down on Deck 2. They don't talk about this much because it is <i><b>PATHETIC</b></i>! I find a better selection of literature at my doctor's office!

I have been on the Magic 2x already, and have never encountered this 'reading room'! I will have to check it out in April - just to say that I saw it. It amazes me how I have already spent a 4 day and a 7 day trip on the Magic and have not seen it all!:)

I did not see one. I know there is a crew library since we walked past it during the disaster drill. There is a selection of current reading material available for sale in the shops and on 9 in a kiosk, contrary to posts elsewhere and other forums.

Have a great trip.

:wave:

It is a reading and game room on Deck Two near the midship elevators. The game selection was pretty bad when we checked it out and if you find a game you want to play it's likely half the pieces are missing, I'm sorry to say. The book selection wasn't too much either, but at least they don't claim to be a library.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter