Is there a "good" time to go in March?

We have been going to Disney every year the first full week of March. We love going at that time! The crowds are very manageable and the weather is warm. Also, since it isn't overly busy, getting ADR's at the 90 or 180 day mark has never been difficult. We've never had any issues getting the locations/times we wanted.

Starting this year, since we bought into DVC and points are lower in January, we are going to try out the last week of January this year. Hopefully it warms up within the next two weeks.

When I used to own DVC I used to go in January and loved it!! So quiet!:lovestruc

Hopefully the weather will warm up for our March trip!

We'll be there march 13-20.Looks like a busy time but we can't wait!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Agree with all those who say the 1st week of March is likely to be the least crowded.

There is another PLUS for March (which I am over joyed about), Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival opens on March 3. We always miss it as it usually starts the 3rd week of March. We always go the first week, this year we are going Feb. 27- March 6.
Also last year was soooo cold, hoping this year it'll be a warmer week :)

I've gone in early March (within the first 10 days) the last two years, and it's been wonderful. Low crowds and great weather.

We were down last year during the third week of March. It was somewhat crowded, but only because all of Texas was there! Apparently many of their school systems take spring break that week. We had a ball because those Texans love them some Disney! There passion and enthusiasm was contagious. What with fantastic weather, it's a great time to visit.

There is another PLUS for March (which I am over joyed about), Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival opens on March 3. We always miss it as it usually starts the 3rd week of March. We always go the first week, this year we are going Feb. 27- March 6.
Also last year was soooo cold, hoping this year it'll be a warmer week :)

I second that about the Flower and Garden Festival. We went in early March in 2001, May in 2005, May 2007 and March 2009 because we just love going to the festival. It really is a beautiful time to visit!

My dgd4 and I will be there March 7-12 staying DVC at VWL. Yay!! Am really excited about the Flower and Garden show and the weather. Usually take DGD in Sept and it is still hot and rainy. Am hoping this will work much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter