Is there a for sale/trade board?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Free4Life11, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Free4Life11

Free4Life11 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>I just have to

I know another board I visit a lot has one, but it get's so little traffic that hardly anything I post is ever sold. I HATE selling on eBay, just because I think it's a pain and there are so many fees. I know there are Dis Auctions, but frankly, they suck! I don't think I've ever seen a single bid on anything, nor do I even remember how to get there? I do visit another site that gets a LOT of traffic, however, it was recently hacked and who knows when it will go online. I was just wondering if this board had a board like that....if not would be a nice idea.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinarena2000

tinarena2000 Mouseketeer

4. Free4Life11

Free4Life11 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>I just have to

Thanks, but my city isn't listed :(

I AM having good luck with Amazon.com Marketplace, however, I have some DVD's and things I'd like to sell and I just don't think they'll do too well on Amazon.

5. extraredstuff

extraredstuff Mouseketeer

I'd also throw in a vote for Craigs List..... perhaps your Dis board profile location of Prov, RI is no longer correct..... but if it is, this link might make you happy http://providence.craigslist.org

6. BethR

BethR <font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c

Although "For Trade" posts are permitted, we have never allowed "For Sale" posts on the Boards. Sorry. :(

7. CheapMom

CheapMom DIS Veteran

You can use the "disney Swap Meet" link in my signature for for sale... it is mostly members of this board selling items.