• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is Jungle Cruise the worst ride at MK?

Only downside to the JC, if you happen to end up in a seat close to the engine combined with a skipper who either isn't talking loud enough or the speaker volume is low, will completely ruin the experience.

It's been a while since I've been on it, but IIRC, it's one of those rides where the captain really makes or breaks it. That's the whole 'thing' with Jungle Cruise. The 'effects' are all old school. It's up to your host to really make it entertaining.

The water was red when we rode the Jungle Cruise in the fall. My husband asked the skipper and he said the color was coming from a certain plant. I'm not sure if that was a real answer or not. My dh loves the Jungle Cruise. I enjoy it when the skipper's do an alternate script. I also loved the Jingle Cruise.
They dye and disinfect the river on occasion. When it is really reddish colored it usually means that they just started the process. Disinfecting it is obvious but the darker dye also covers up the track that the boats run on to keep the illusion alive. Good fake answer he gave you though.

Jungle cruise is one of a few rides my DH can enjoy in his scooter. So many MK rides are not possible for people who have difficulty transferring. Thank you, WDW, for investing in the hydraulic lift in one boat of Jungle Cruise!

Jungle Cruise can be a big hit or a very big miss, and it all depends on the skipper. We've had some fantastic ones, and some horrible ones, ones that don't care, or are too close to the mic, or have heavy accents, if you cant understand them, it makes the ride kinda suck and boring. And the loading process does take a while so it's usually a longer wait.

Worst ride in Mk? Heck no, Stitch will always take that prize

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter