Is it POSSIBLE?? AKL LITE IV?? You betcha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I haven't posted a lot on the AKL thread recently, but I am still around! :goodvibes And of course I had to come over to the new home!! It looks fantastic! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I haven't posted a lot on the AKL thread recently, but I am still around! :goodvibes And of course I had to come over to the new home!! It looks fantastic! :thumbsup2

:wave2: Hi, Magdalene!!

...nuttin' but the best around these here parts....;) And don't be such a stranger! :teeth:

I need some help from my fellow Jambo members...My parents will be taking ME from MCO to AKL. They will be flying in on American. Since they do not travel much, and we will not be able to pick them up, I need someone to explain ME from the airport to AKL to me as if I were a five year old. :goodvibes.

We've never taken it, so I don't know how to explain it to them. I need to really lay out the most basic simple directions, or they'll start the vacation crabby.

Thanks all!

Good morning everyone, and congrats (and thanks Kim!) on our new thread! I feel like I just joined this bunch recently and we're already on a new thread! :cool1: Nice to see some old friends and lots of newbies as well! :thumbsup2

I can definitely agree about the AKL not being as far as everyone thinks. I've stayed only at monorail resorts and I don't find getting to the AKL from MK any further than taking the monorail to Epcot from the Poly...but Shhh...I promise I won't discuss this anywhere else but here! ;)

I need some help from my fellow Jambo members...My parents will be taking ME from MCO to AKL. They will be flying in on American. Since they do not travel much, and we will not be able to pick them up, I need someone to explain ME from the airport to AKL to me as if I were a five year old. :goodvibes.

We've never taken it, so I don't know how to explain it to them. I need to really lay out the most basic simple directions, or they'll start the vacation crabby.

Thanks all!

You've been watching Philadelphia. :laughing:

Its simple. Have they received their luggage tags yet? If so, just have your parents attach them to the luggage they are checking in at the airport. Make sure they have a carryon with items they need as soon as they get to the hotel. They will not get their luggage for at least 3 hours.

When they get off the plane, they will take the monorail to the main terminal. I am not sure where the ME desk is located but there will be Disney Cast Members in the airport with the big Mickey hands. Make sure they have their reservation # on hand so they can check in. After check in, they will direct them to the correct line to get on and then just wait for their bus to arrive. That simple.:thumbsup2

You've been watching Philadelphia. :laughing:

Its simple. Have they received their luggage tags yet? If so, just have your parents attach them to the luggage they are checking in at the airport. Make sure they have a carryon with items they need as soon as they get to the hotel. They will not get their luggage for at least 3 hours.

When they get off the plane, they will take the monorail to the main terminal. I am not sure where the ME desk is located but there will be Disney Cast Members in the airport with the big Mickey hands. Make sure they have their reservation # on hand so they can check in. After check in, they will direct them to the correct line to get on and then just wait for their bus to arrive. That simple.:thumbsup2

...I believe they will get vouchers with those tags, too....

We are going in August for our 20th anniversary, it will be our first stay at AKL! We bought into DVC last year and own at Kidani, but will be staying in Jambo house in a studio. Can anyone tell me if there are laundry facilities?

....yes. It's right next to Simba's Club - there is also another one on the 3rd floor halfway down Kudu Trail...

Thanks! One more question, if you all don't mind. I am calling tomorrow to add requests to our reservation, from what I understand my best bet is to ask for Zebra Trail near the elevator, does that sound right?

...do you have a 'Savannah View' or a 'Pool View'??

THAT is a beautiful picture! :cool1:
Thanks Kim!
Athenna - time to dance!! :banana::dance3:

Morning all. 40 days for me:cool1::cloud9:

...TEN fer me....:banana::dance3::woohoo:

More dancing...:banana::dance3::banana::dance3::banana::dance3:

And I can dance for myself, because my airfare is booked for my November trip! :dance3::banana::dance3::banana: I don't know about you guys, but I never feel like the trip is "real" until the airfare is booked. Still haven't convinced the girls to switch to AKL - but I will be there for a visit - and eating my beloved ZD's...:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter