Is it December Yet?? Cancelled with a Heavy Heart!

Sorry to hear about your Dad Laurie. We all completely understand not feeling up to doing much planning for the next little while. :hug:

Flying is so darn expensive. It's what has kept us from doing many more Disney trips. Especially to WDW.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I can only imagine how difficult that must be. :hug:

Sorry to hear about your Dad Laurie. We all completely understand not feeling up to doing much planning for the next little while. :hug:

Flying is so darn expensive. It's what has kept us from doing many more Disney trips. Especially to WDW.

:hug: Thanx ladies!!

We figured $4000 for the flights when budgeting but would love to find a cheaper rate.....but if I start seeing the prices going up....I might purchase. You just never know what the prices are going to do.

:grouphug: sorry to hear about your dad also

you are amazing for what you do everyday with your kids!

Can't wait to hear your next plans when you are ready!

:grouphug: sorry to hear about your dad also

you are amazing for what you do everyday with your kids!

Can't wait to hear your next plans when you are ready!

:hug: Thanx!! Having something to look forward to, does take my mind off "life" for a few minutes.....which I need!! I really should start reading threads in the planning section to just research more about WDW & what to expect, tricks & tips, etc. :goodvibes

I am so sorry to hear about your father's passing. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Hoping all your warm memories can bring you comfort at this time. :hug:

Laurie I'm so sorry to hear :hug: I'm a lurker, but thinking very much of you and yours, take care xx

We got our tax refund back this week, so I just made a decent payment on our 2 packages (have to have 2 pkgs due to our family size)!!! I also ordered a few guidebooks: Passporters WDW, Passporters for special needs, Birnbaums WDW for Kids by Kids and then I ordered the cd of the 4 parks and the Wishes cd.

I've been watching Disney videos this week to help me feel better & I appreciate all the support I've been getting!! Thanx again!! :hug:

Just realized in 3 weeks from today.....I'll be in Disneyland for the Dis Diva's Girls Trip!! :banana:

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You are in my thoughts.

Sounds like you have been purchasing some good stuff to get ready for the trip.

And yay for DL trips with friends. Sounds like you need it right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter