Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Another great update Heidi!!! I only have one set of Mickey ears and I wish I had gotten some this trip! However I was being a bit stingy...I'm going to go all out on my Birthday trip I have 8 months to save LOL!!

Glad it seems that Liam was having a great time in the afternoon!!! I can't wait to hear more about your trip sans your plans!!!!

Great Update!

I just read your entire TR and I can't wait to finish it! Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

John wanted to know if Charles was going too.....I told him that I thought he was so they could watch soccer together! I just hope LL doesn't go over to Hemmingway's old house and start picking up cats to bring home :rotfl2: Or you for that matter!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: No stray cats from Hemingway's place for me!

Charles will be so pleased that John will watch soccer with him. ;)

Isn't that phone in Tomorrowland a hoot? That is still one of my favorite memories of our June trip -- Connor and I could not stop laughing.

Glad you liked Laugh Floor -- that was another one of our faves on the trip.

Ahhh, Pecos Bill's -- how I love their bacon double cheeseburgers, chili fries, and fixings bar. MMmmmm. I would have to agree with you that is our favorite CS place in WDW -- you just can't go wrong there.

Hands down, my favorite photo of Liam in this update is him peering out of the Dalmation television. Too cute!

Nice Save!! You Did A Lot More Than You Thought You Would At Some Point....Liam Is Such A Cutie! Plans Are Only Meant To Be Guidelines, As I've Discovered Many A Time....

Looking Forward To More Soon....
kathy
I was surprised that we made it to 7pm....just shows how much there really is to do at MK

Your TR is full of such interesting info and pictures Heidi! Things that I've never seen or heard about. :thumbsup2 Those Mickey ears are so cool - had no idea you could make your own.

I really need to find the "secret" pathway this year. :scratchin

Another great update Heidi!!! I only have one set of Mickey ears and I wish I had gotten some this trip! However I was being a bit stingy...I'm going to go all out on my Birthday trip I have 8 months to save LOL!!
I'm sure you can make some super cute Birthday ears!

I just read your entire TR and I can't wait to finish it! Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
Thanks for joining us!

:Hands down, my favorite photo of Liam in this update is him peering out of the Dalmation television. Too cute!
I took tons of pictures in there....he wouldn't stand still because he was so busy checking everything out.

Loved the update. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Your TR is full of such interesting info and pictures Heidi! Things that I've never seen or heard about. :thumbsup2 Those Mickey ears are so cool - had no idea you could make your own.

I really need to find the "secret" pathway this year. :scratchin

Thanks!
That path way is a great way to get from the back of the park in that corner to Tomorrowland.

I hope you guys get to enjoy some park time this trip - I'm a little worried for you. :(

me too! but I'm sure she'll come up w/ something FABOLOUS!
I just read her update after I posted mine and thought the same thing.

sorry:rolleyes1 I had the same feeling when I posted our morning at MK after 1st reading about KathyRN's

He probably enjoyed IASWA more than you think.... Looking forward to hearing how you made out in TomorrowLand...perhaps a little Laugh Floor made him laugh???

Kathy

That was what I was thinking....so glad it worked out for you all!

so hey on the pathway btwn Toontown and Tomorrowland, I don't remember seeing the cards and rose tress, is that always there?

We missed the Exposition Hall in June, I certaintly want to try for March.

And we got the kids MM ears from the LeChapeau Hat Shoppe in 05, but I didn't realize you could make your own. Margaret will be do for a set w/ her name on it, besides her "First Haircut" one, and now I have a great idea for my Mom's b-day making an amend to the tour to make a shop stop there first. We'll be a MK on her Birthday! I assume reading another reply they have b-day patches?

Thanks as always for the wonderful "all the little pixiedust: things" pictures you include!

Scrappie (J-)

Great update - packed full of tidbits for me to take along on my trip! And I'm so impressed that you made it until 7pm. We DEFINITELY have to use the "secret" path to Toon Town. And that phone... I saw a bunch of people in there when I was there last year with my mom - I thought it was strange that one of the tables was enclosed. :rotfl: Now I'll have to pay more attention.

I LOVE your OCD idea to come up with a plan of attack for TS restaurants - things always go south for us when we are trying to juggle kids, food and finding tables!

Let's see, what else was there...

Pecos Bills - I will add that to my list of options for TS at MK. We always eat at Cosmic Rays for the chicken - but it is so annoying to wait in 3 lines to get what everyone wants. CHH is the other new option at the top of my list.

Can't wait to hear what you did to your touring plans!

I'm going on a mission to find that phone on my next trip... I didn't know about it!!

Love the updates! Sound like all in all your trip is getting better and better:goodvibes

I love that 'secret' toon town path too:thumbsup2

paula

I have caught up on your trip report and am really enjoying it. Your Liam is so cute. I am sorry that he was scared of the characters, my son has always liked the characters but he is scared of the rides. So, I know a little bit of how you feel. We were there in Dec. and the first day we were in Epcot I just walked around with him while my husband and daughter rode rides. But it was still great just to be there.

Liam must have a good dad. That was nice of him to let you ride while he rocked. I have a thoughtful husband as well. He would do that for me.

so hey on the pathway btwn Toontown and Tomorrowland, I don't remember seeing the cards and rose tress, is that always there?

I don't really know.

And we got the kids MM ears from the LeChapeau Hat Shoppe in 05, but I didn't realize you could make your own.
They just started it in summer/fall 2008

Great update - packed full of tidbits for me to take along on my trip! And I'm so impressed that you made it until 7pm.
I'm still not sure how we made it that long....I mean we took our time with things but I never felt like we were just sitting someplace wasting time.

Pecos Bills - I will add that to my list of options for TS at MK. We always eat at Cosmic Rays for the chicken - but it is so annoying to wait in 3 lines to get what everyone wants. CHH is the other new option at the top of my list.
I'm a huge fan of Pecos Bills....and if you bring a packet of salad dressing with you......you can manage to make a salad from the fixin's bar.

I'm going on a mission to find that phone on my next trip... I didn't know about it!!
It was super easy to find!

I have caught up on your trip report and am really enjoying it. Your Liam is so cute. I am sorry that he was scared of the characters, my son has always liked the characters but he is scared of the rides. So, I know a little bit of how you feel. We were there in Dec. and the first day we were in Epcot I just walked around with him while my husband and daughter rode rides. But it was still great just to be there.

Liam must have a good dad. That was nice of him to let you ride while he rocked. I have a thoughtful husband as well. He would do that for me.
Thanks for joining us! I thought there was a good chance that he wouldn't love the characters but I wasn't really prepared for him to have such a bad reaction to the rides.

And thank you....Liam does have a great Dad!

Great update!
Thanks!

Sorry for not having an update for you this past week. We had a busy week with appointments and such and now I'm in the part of my pregnancy where I don't sleep well at all anymore. I get up at least 3 times a night to pee and then have a hard time getting back to sleep.

I hope to wrap up Day Three today or tomorrow so I can get started on Day Four.

Enjoy the SuperBowl tonight!

Sorry for not having an update for you this past week. We had a busy week with appointments and such and now I'm in the part of my pregnancy where I don't sleep well at all anymore. I get up at least 3 times a night to pee and then have a hard time getting back to sleep.

Been There!! :grouphug:

Kathy

I get so excited when I see there has been a new reply on this thread... I sit down, curl up with the laptop for a new installment :flower3:

So maybe when you can't get back to sleep you could entertain us:scratchin ::yes::

We understand that your life is changing, that there comes a time when sleep goes out the window. We will be here patiently waiting for you :grouphug: .

Sorry the sleep deprivation has started already. I'm sure you know it's nature's way of preparing you for the lack of sleep you'll get with the new baby. ;)

We'll be here when you have the time and/or energy to update again. :hug:

Been There!! :grouphug:

Kathy

I get so excited when I see there has been a new reply on this thread... I sit down, curl up with the laptop for a new installment :flower3:

So maybe when you can't get back to sleep you could entertain us:scratchin ::yes::

We understand that your life is changing, that there comes a time when sleep goes out the window. We will be here patiently waiting for you :grouphug: .

Sorry the sleep deprivation has started already. I'm sure you know it's nature's way of preparing you for the lack of sleep you'll get with the new baby. ;)

We'll be here when you have the time and/or energy to update again. :hug:

Thanks for the support! I'm taking advantage of a Super Bowl that I don't really care about to write, I hope to have something up later tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter