• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Dinner At 1900 Park Fare Really That Bad?

We did 1900 PF last time we went and we all loved it. My BILs live in Florida and go to WDW to meet up with family fairly often. They loved it as well. The strawberry soup was their favorite. My favorite moment was watching my MIL not be able to shut off the ice cream machine. She was trying to grab another bowl to put the ice cream in, while fiddling with the dials trying to shut it off. Was I helping? No, I was too busy laughing till tears sprang out of my eyes. Finally a little 8 yr old girl came by, reached over casually and turned it off. :)

Lots of variety for us and at least when we went, the food was good

While I haven't been for dinner, we have been for breakfast and we really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to trying dinner on our next trip.

We ate here during our trip in December 2011. The characters were very fun, but the food was not good. If it wasn't for the interaction with the characters, I would have felt there was no value for what we paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter